• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Rate the last TV you've seen #6

spikenbuffy

"You have superpowers,that's so cool,can you fly?"
Dollhouse S2 7,5:/10

Better than S1 although S1 was very good.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Parks and Recreation Season 3 9/10

One of my favourite seasons. The season finale is probably the best of the whole show.

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
Supernatural Season 9 - 6.5/10

Entertaining but felt very Monster-Of-The-Week, with the season arc only dipping in and out occasionally. It didn't feel like Abaddon or Metatron were as big a threats as they could have been and the season wasn't as cohesive as I would have liked. But still better than Seasons 6 - 8.

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
A series of unfortunate events:
9/10

Can’t really see much room for improvement, a worthy successor to the movie and books :)

ItMustBeBunnies

Bugger off, you brolly!
Sineya
Harlots season 3 - 9/10

I love this show :).

Anthony Stewart Head's daughter Daisy, is introduced in this season :) It was driving me nuts trying to figure out why her face was familiar to me, haha. Alfie Allen's character basically felt like a slight variation of Theon Greyjoy to me. I hate and like the fact that Lydia Quigley made me feel empathetic towards her this season - She is a really good character. And I am warming more to Liv Tyler's character. I had already been spoiled about a certain character death, but it was still upsetting :(

Living With Yourself 6/10

Eh. It was okay. Basically felt like I had watched an average movie that was saved by the fact that I like Paul Rudd.

Last edited:

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
His Dark Materials episode 1

It's obvious that they are not sticking completely to the books, and it'll be interesting to see how much extra they add in or what they take out. However it does have a great look to it, and I'm looking forward to watching the rest.

7/10

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Enjoyed the second episode more.

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
(Re-watch) The Haunting of Hill House - 10/10

I rarely give perfect scores but this series is amazing. It perfectly blends horror and drama, is effectively scary and unsettling but also incredibly emotional, the acting is great, the characterisation is rich and layered, it's well-written, beautifully directed and tells a complete story in a non-linear manner, which helps to keep the audience engaged and on their toes. Just a perfect season.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
♥ this show!

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Glad yer ♥ The Americans. Great TV!
The Morning Show episodes 1-4. Been really strong start to this Apple TV show.

Top Bottom