• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Rate the last TV you've seen #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
Supernatural Season 11 - 9/10

I loved this season in a way I haven't loved SPN since the Kripke-era. It felt like a return to form, especially after the slog that was Seasons 6 through 10 (even though I skipped Season 10). The boys finally started to grow and learn again, there was so much less animosity and ill-will between them, the Lucifer episodes were amazing (even if they did mess with the established mythology), Amara was a very interesting and threatening villain and there were several episodes which I loved, such as Baby and the episode with Sam's imaginary friend. I loved this season so much I think I'm going to do a Youtube video about how it saved the series for me.

Puppet
Puppet
You can't see me, but I'm doing Grace's told-ya-so dance right now :D

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
Lost in Space - "My Friend Mr Nobody" (1962) 10/10

I saw this during a sleepless night...my GOD, for a corny 60's sci-fi show, this episode is probably the most beautiful and haunting story I've seen in a VERY long time. Mostly due to 13 year old Angela Cartright's acting...and the revelation at the end of the episode. It nearly made me cry. Just. Beautiful.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Have fond memories of watching the old series as a kid.

BaskingINBangel

"Peanut butter, preferably crunchy!"
Firefly 9.5/10
I thoroughly enjoyed this show! And I actually can't wait to do a re-watch! The characters were all pretty likeable, even though some stood out more to me than others. It is an absolute shame that it only lasted one season, as imo, there were so many places they could have gone with it. At least they made Serenity! It just misses being a 10/10 for me because it's only one season.

Reactions: sk
Black Thorn
The Mandalorian chapter 3 - 9/10
I loved it! Yoda's son is very cute and I'm really starting to enjoy the bond between him and the mandalorian. The most fascinating episode so far, and it's also the first live action Star Wars content directed by a woman which genuinely surprised me.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
is it supposed to be related to yoda?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom