• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Rate the last TV you've seen #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Minnesota Vikings vs NY Giants

Why did I let PassionBecoming get me into this! So close so many times, yes we got the win but it could have been so much better!

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Wow! You really are a dark horse, haha!

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Stumptown - 2 thumbs way up. The most fun I've had watching a show in a while. :)

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Interesting, it didn't sound that appealing to me but might give it a watch.
Taake
Taake
Cobie Smulders is so pretty

ItMustBeBunnies

Bugger off, you brolly!
Sineya
Fleabag seasons 1 & 2 - 8/10

I really enjoyed it. I have just recently lost my father and at first some of the subject matter made me uncomfortable, but then it became oddly comforting.

Mr Trick

Scooby
The Capture - 7.5/10
Intriguing BBC thriller, which makes you think, while being a bit silly, but entertaining. The casting is solid, with Ron Perlman on great form in a cameo.

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
Supernatural season 15 ep 1

I enjoyed it, loving the new title card 7/10

Puppet
Puppet
Tonight. Planning to watch it tonight while eating dinner :)

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Revolution (first half of S1) - 9/10
I love this show. First Kripke show I ever saw/fell in love with. Another well-written Kripke series with amazing characters and, the best part, Billy Burke as Miles Matheson :D

nightshade
nightshade
But what about Supernatural??

white avenger

white avenger
"Arrow" Season 9

The first installment of the TV DCEU's latest crossover, "Infinite Earths," based on the "Crisis On Infinite Earths" comic book story arc. Not really a fan of this particular show, but I've always liked the idea of the superhero teams, like the Justice League, Avengers, Defenders, and so on. This one is obviously inspired by the huge success of MCU's "Infinity War/Endgame," even to the point that one or more of the characters are supposed to die by the end of the arc. Hopefully, they will be able to pull it all off. As I said, I love a good superhero team up.

celinedion

Townie
Sineya
Black Mirror: Arkangel - 7/10
A bit slow-going and the narrow focus didn't work here quite as well as it has in past episodes. However, it was definitely not a bad episode (and miles better than Waldo). I also feel that the impact might be greater if watched by mothers/parents. Once again, the ending elevated it; BM does endings really well.

Black Mirror: Crocodile - 7.5/10
Some might say this dragged just as much (if not more) than the previous one, but it was done so much better despite once again having a narrow focus. I loved wondering how the two women were connected and then finding out a while into the episode. Also, ten minutes before the end, I said to myself "the best ending to this would be her getting away with it" and how did it end? :D
I haven't watched Black Mirror in a while, but I do really like Arkangel. I know a lot of people with relationships similar to that of the mother/daughter in this episode, but not to such a violent extent. It's well done.

BaskingINBangel

"Peanut butter, preferably crunchy!"
Pandora 3/10
How someone thought this show was actually air worthy is beyond me. I watched four episodes and just couldn't take anymore. The characters were wooden and had almost no personality or depth, whatsoever. The show just didn't work for me at all.

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
The Great British Bake Off, I enjoyed this season, I do think that the right person won it.

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
One Tree Hill seasons 1-3
I don't know what it is about OTH, but, just as when I first watched it - I enjoy the show a lot seasons 1-2-half of 3. Then my interest just dies.I technically have two episodes left of season 3 but I just can't be bothered with it. I'm not sure why I've turned on the show, so suddenly, twice now. It's essentially the same. Maybe I just get bored, I don't know.
I'll admit though that like 60% of my liking it is due to James Lafferty taking his shirt off a lot. He looks very nice. All in all, first couple of seasons are a hoot. But since I can't make it through s3 I Think this is where my journey stops. Hence I've switched over to SPN.

Blaze
Blaze
James Lafferty is pretty sexy I will say
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom