• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Rate the Last TV You've Seen #8

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
Supernatural season 5: 8/10
I really liked this season mostly for the finale but the Apocalypse is a good season arc and Sam gets to make up for his actions in season 4 and shows great character development.

vznspike

Potential
Black Thorn
Agents of S.H.I.EL.D: 10/10

One rollercoaster of emotions on this show for me, has given binge watching a new meaning xD. It's one of those shows as soon as you're finished an episode all you can think about it getting on to the next. Great cast, great writing, great humor, loads of pop culture references, great storylines, if you are a MCU fan this is a must watch

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
how far have you gotten?

Mr Trick

Scooby
Devs - 7.5/10

This was even pure genius or a self indulgent misfire. I'm not sure which. The final episode was certainly an experience, but the story did lose its way in the last few episodes. In the end I thought it was good but not the great show it promised. One to re-watch.

Priceless
Priceless
That's exactly how I felt. It was a weird one. If you do re-watch I'd love to hear your thoughts second time around

Priceless

Scooby
Harley Quinn - Ep. 1 Trying too hard, too many f-words, but some ok one liners. Lake Bell as Poison Ivy is the MVP - 6/10

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Saw this was on last night. Will try and catch up with it.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Seinfeld Season 5 (1993-1994) 10/10

Best episodes: The Masseuse, The Cigar Store Indian, The Stall, The Dinner Party, The Marine Biologist, The Raincoats, The Hamptons.

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
Supernatural season 6: 6.5/10
I didn't enjoy this season as much as the others because I found some of the plotlines questionable and I don't think it was as concise as the other seasons but it still had a handful of really good episodes.

Puppet
Puppet
This is my least favorite season, but it does grow on me with each re-watch :)

Out for a walk

5 Words Or Less...
Vikings- 8/10

My husband and I loved this show. I kept putting off starting it and this quarantine finally got me to watch it. I was pleasantly surprised with how it kept us interested with every episode. The characters make the show better than anything else. I find this true because we are currently watching The Last Kingdom and we are noticing it is not as good due to the lack of characters you really care about.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
watched s1 and part of s2. Not sure if I'll continue

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
Supernatural season 7
7.5/10

I liked this season a lot I think the Leviathans made for pretty cool antagonists and some episodes were excellent. Death's Door was the standout my only issue with that episode is that it was kind of John bashing but it would still be in my top 5.

Puppet
Puppet
Oh, lord, the season with all the Dick jokes! I love Dick Roman! :D

Mr Trick

Scooby
The Fairbanks Four (2018) 7/10

One off Vice documentary about a group of teens wrongly convicted of murder and jailed for 18 years based on very thin evidence. Follows the facts of the case and how the system was biased against them and what led to their releases.

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
(Re-watch) Mad Men Seasons 1 to 3 - 10/10

This series is amazing, I will never get over the amount of detail that goes into everything, from the characterisation, to the sets, to the costumes, to the music. The first three seasons are flawless. Honestly, if I was going to pick a Best TV Show ever, it would probably be this one. Its quality is just above and beyond anything else on television.

Puppet
Puppet
Been meaning to watch that one for years, just haven't gotten around to it yet :)

Mr Trick

Scooby
Better Call Saul Season 2 (2016) 9/10

My only small complaint this season is that Mike's plot drags a bit towards the end and doesn't really connect with Saul's. But I love the drama between Saul/Jimmy and Chuck at the end of the season. Great hook for the next season.

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
Supernatural season 8:
8/10

This season was kind of odd because the first half isn't anything special but the second half is some of the best of the show imo at least the finale is up there with the best.

Puppet
Puppet
Yass! That's exactly how I feel; it's one of my favorite seasons but mostly due to the second half, plus it's my favorite finale of the show! :D
Top Bottom