• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Rate the Last TV You've Seen #8

Hunga Munga

Potential
It's the sort of show I wouldn't mind kids watching 20 times , when they go through that obsessive phase . I dunno if I 'like' it as such ,but I am impressed with the episodes I've seen . Nice vibe to it . :)

Athene
Athene
Yeah it is well made :)

Priceless

Scooby
The Confessions of Thomas Quick - documentary on a Swedish supposed serial killer who lied about his crimes. Makes you think psychiatry might be a con 8/10

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
A random episode of Midsomer Murders with my mother last night. It was a fun one, where they got locked in a cellar overnight and then solved the murder while stuck there.

Priceless
Priceless
Midsomer Murders is my guilty pleasure :)

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Umbrella Academy season 2 - really enjoyed this season. Can't wait for season 3! Kinda wish I had 5's powers so I could time jump...

HowiMetdaSlayer

Just finished watching last nite's episode of Wynonna Earp (S4E2: Friends in Low Places). I have a short one word review for the episode: WayHaught! 🧡 😈

Honestly one of the most erotic LGBT scenes ever put to screen much less non-paid cable. Not even sure how they got that past the censors. Lots of blurring & airbrushing and well placed hair, hands & banisters. Yes a staircase was involved! ;) Gawd dayum. I'm gonna need a minute, er 20... :oops:

But don't just take my word for it, I guess it sort of 'broke the internet'...

For me I'll probably spend half the nite watching react vids of this episode. Cause Earpers are gonna lose their collective minds! :D

Oh and some other big things happened like Waverly and Doc both (obviously) found their way back home to Purgatory (the town not the in between place), Eve (I'm guessing this year's 'Big Bad') also got free & their was some kind of time jump, but honestly how can any Earper even begin to process any of that after that scene? 😵

Last edited:

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
Supernatural season 13- 7.5/10
This season took me the longest to get though because I wasn't very engaged with the Mary/Parallel world stuff. But I did think the last few episodes were cool especially the final episode. So overall I liked it more than 12.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Spides Season 1 - 5.5/10

Enjoyably trashy German Sci-Fi. Works best when it sticks to the trippy WTF creature feature Sci-fi moments and less when it gets all soapy or deals with Russian mobs. There's some entertaining dialogue at times too.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
you should check out Babylon Berlin

HowiMetdaSlayer

Agents of Shield series finale - 2 big thumbs up. While far from perfect, I think I like this final season more than the previous couple. Great send off to the characters

HowiMetdaSlayer

Teenage Bounty Hunters - just watched the 1st two episodes. 2 thumbs way up. One of the funnest show I've seen in years.
It's kind of like if the makers of Weeds and the makers of Stumptown got together to make a show.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
The Weeds-Stumptown thing has me intrigued. Am about to take a look at episode 1.

Hunga Munga

Potential
Your thumb related rating system is confusing :D

The New Legends of Monkey S1-2 7/10 . Australian/New Zealand remake of a Japanese TV show remake of a 16th century Chinese novel :D . Nice bit of martial arts , some good humour , quirky little show .

Spoilers !!

Mr Trick

Scooby
Angel Season 1 - 6/10

Very hit and miss first season. The highlights being the Faith episodes and the finale. Blind Date is a little gem too.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
National geographic had an Air Crash Investigation weekend, so I've watched hours of that. I love that show, yeah I might get a little freaked out at every slight noise on my next flight, but still it's a great show.

Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
We have a similar show called "Mayday". Good forensic engineering there.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
This the the last aircraft I ever flew in:

Front seat in a De Havilland Tiger Moth. The front seat has all the gauges the rear seat has except oil pressure. You can see the engine oil tank on the side of the plane just ahead of the seating position. This one is owned by the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum located at Mount Hope Airport in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 4 - 6/10
(and mostly because of the last episode; god, this season was dull af)

Angel the Series, Season 1 - 7/10
(more compelling than BtVS and looking to become my favorite over Buffy, especially with my connection to its adult themes)

Top Bottom