• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Rate the last tv you've seen #9

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Mare of Easttown: Fathers (episode 2) - another strong episode. Think this was better than the premiere.
KInd of reminds me of The Killing. A gritty realism with a rural-ish small town setting.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Think I prefered first episode a bit, but this was still good. Nice cliffhanger too.

TriBel

Scooby
The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. 7.5

I enjoyed this more than Wandavision.
I'm not sure I did. For me, Wanda was more innovative and felt more like "must watch TV" (with the emphasis on TV). I enjoyed Falcon but felt it could have been a trimmed down film. Looking forward to Loki. :)

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Seriously? Maybe since I'm not fan of old skool tv. The 1st two episodes of Wandavision were nearly unwatchable.
It got way better, but did have some weird moments later.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Seriously? Maybe since I'm not fan of old skool tv. The 1st two episodes of Wandavision were nearly unwatchable.
It got way better, but did have some weird moments later.
But I guess the originality was using that format in a comic book show. It took a bit of getting into I agree. But I enjoyed the pastiche of the 50's sitcom style. The level of detail was impressive to me.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Line of Duty Series 6 - 9/10
IMO the best since series 3. I know there's a lot of negativity about the finale on twitter. I can see both sides. But the big character beats the actual final scene I don't think they could have handled any better. To me there's something all the more powerful about how open ended it was. Will there be another series? I have no idea. If pushed I'd say yes, but it may go in a very different direction, like Chloe having a much bigger role.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
So wanna see this! ♥ Kelly Macdonald

Mr Trick

Scooby
@HowiMetdaSlayer There's some great guest stars in other seasons too. You have to start with series one. Each series has its own case, but there are connections to other seasons and a wider arc.

Hunga Munga

Scooby
Space Rangers S1 (1993) 7.5/10 .
Yay , finally found something good enough to finish . Half season wonder . :( . Actually had the makings of a very decent show ...but cancelled in the first few weeks . Only 6 episodes were made . It still has a bit of a cult following , quite fancied a DVD copy but it's crazy expensive . Strong cast , some great ideas , writing is a bit flabby but they were onto something .

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
9-1-1 - 8.5/10
*sigh* I'm gonna have to re-evaluate my top ten list once this show is over. It may replace Buffy, tbh. I just fricking love it! I saw it a few weeks ago for the first time and already I'm rewatching it from the beginning and also watching random episodes here and there; I literally cannot get enough of it! It's so weird, cause it's not my usual fare and can be a bit cheesy at times, but other times it's so good and the writing is so good and the acting just blows me away...

Also, anyone who knows the show and knows me will be able to figure out who became my favorite character from the first episode. Why am I so damn attracted to Bad Boy with a Heart of Gold? Dammit!

Spanky
Spanky
911 is great, in the typical Murphy way. But I like a lot of Murphy's stuff, so I a biased.
Top Bottom