• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Rate the last tv you've seen #9

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶

Rather entertaining & informative. Knew some of this from watching Black Sails

@Spanky Yes it is. It's a 6 part documentary series. :)

Last edited:
Spanky
Spanky
That's not a show?

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez

I thought this one should have been shorter, very focused on the boyfriend and not so much on the mother or the social workers and other departments.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Swamp People

This is a series about Louisiana people who hunt alligators for a living in the bayou areas. Definitely not watchable if you are a PETA member but the hunt is engrossing.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Fringe Season 2 - 8.5/10
A big step up in quality when it comes to the arcs and characters, with some compelling cases. The last few episodes including a couple of nice high concept ones ended the season on a high note. My favourite episodes include, Momentum Deferred, August, What Lies Below, Peter, White Tulip, Nortwest Passage (a Twin Peaks reference if there ever was one ;)) and Over There (Part 1&2).

Priceless

Scooby
Fargo Series 3 - Gripping television, great story, populated by wonderful characters, though I'm not sure Ewen McGregor was the right fit 9/10

Edit - Seasons 1 & 2 were so long ago I can hardly remember them. I think Season 1 was better, but this was on par with Season 2

Last edited:
TriBel
TriBel
Better or worse than 1&2?
Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Season 2 was my favourite season
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
season 4 was pretty good too

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
Riverdale season 5 episode 7/8: 9/10
Honestly amazing television, just very entertaining to watch 👽👽👽👽I truly think the mystery so far is the best since the Jason mystery.

TriBel

Scooby
Fargo Series 3 - Gripping television, great story, populated by wonderful characters, though I'm not sure Ewen McGregor was the right fit 9/10

Edit - Seasons 1 & 2 were so long ago I can hardly remember them. I think Season 1 was better, but this was on par with Season 2
I was prepared not to like S1 'cos...well Fargo...but I was pleasantly surprised. As a result of being "pleasantly surprised" I was prepared to be disappointed with S2...but wasn't (nor was @Mr Trick ). I was psyching myself up for S3...and now @HowiMetdaSlayer drops the bombshell there's a 4?!

Bloody Hell! I think watching a good series is more stressful than watching a bad one! 🤣

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Fringe (on s1 rewatch but first time watch for Abbs)

A bit grim but good episode, loving Walter more than I did the first time around, just too funny.

Spanky
Spanky
How could one not love Walter
Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Oh S3 now. It just gets better.

Hunga Munga

Scooby
The Walking Dead S1-4 9/10
Really not a zombie guy , I don't do 'purge' shows either :p . Just because you don't like the cut of a jacket ; doesn't mean you can't admire the cloth ;) . The Walking Dead is a quality show early on . Surprised by how good it can be .

Athene
Athene
I loved the first few seasons

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Allen v Farrow - a hard but necessary watch. The final episode was bit more uplifting.
After watching there is no doubt in my mind that Woody Allen should be in prison.
Just a horrible human being. 😖

Spanky
Spanky
That's HBO, yeah?
Top Bottom