• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Rate your last dining experience

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Figure we could use a thread to rate various foods. Whether dining out, ordering in, or just store bought. Let us know. I'll start...

Blaze Pizza - if waiting a half hour for super thin barely adequate pizza is your thing, than this is the place for you. ;)

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
Dominos - Pizza (ham & pineapple) and Cinni Dippers - 7/10 very nice but the dippers were a bit greasy this time and over cooked.

The Star Inn - French cheese burger and sweet potato fries with caramelised onion. Stunning food and amazing value for money. 9/10

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
I bet Blaze could make better pizza ;)

TamsinValencia

Potential
Black Thorn
Farmhouse Pizza- Having never heard of this service or used this service before I didn't know what to expect. But wow was I impressed! The order came in 20 minutes!

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Kale. I ripped one bit off a mature plant and the other bit off a plant that had gone to seed. I couldn't taste a difference so I picked it all and gave it to the neighbour. 8/10 will dine again.

Pantry provided bean chilli. Tasted amazingly meaty with no meat. It was nice but I made so much that I had it 3 meals in a row, so while it started at 7/10 it was a 5/10 by the end. Will freeze excess portions next time, but it is such an easy one to leave in the pot!

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
McDonald's- My McFlurry turned into soup almost instantly, sad :( (so 4/10 as the ice cream soup was still delicious)

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
I had Guzman y Gomez last night on my dinner break. I had a small chips and mini pulled pork burrito. The food itself was okay but the service sucked so hard that I actually went back to the office and made a complaint. Two of the kitchen staff were even having a loud argument and swearing at each other. Ugh. Blood is still boiling!

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
Cheeseburger on wheat toast and lemon cookies - 4/10 I ran out of Miracle Whip so I put mustard and ketchup you on it. Meh. I would've preferred Chinese take away but I'm trying to save money.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Teryaki beef on a bed of kale, served with mushy tato and mixed veg. Delish! Enjoyed in front of the tv watching stranger things. 8/10

TotallySpiked

Slaying
Black Thorn
I had Guzman y Gomez last night on my dinner break. I had a small chips and mini pulled pork burrito. The food itself was okay but the service sucked so hard that I actually went back to the office and made a complaint. Two of the kitchen staff were even having a loud argument and swearing at each other. Ugh. Blood is still boiling!
Omg I hate going to those shops based on how terrible their service is. It always makes me SO angry.

I had a chicken schnitzel with pepper sauce for lunch with chips & salad. It was delicious. 8/10. Local tavern for that one.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Local pub burger - 6/10. Great service and staff but way more more meat than I need, every time. Also applies to beer.

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
- Potato gems with ancho sauce and aioli.
- Free range fried chicken, Malaysian spice, prawn & tamarind sambal.

The food at this restaurant is so ace 10/10 and had leftovers to scoff after work.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Had dinner at Longhorn last nite. Had coupon for filet mignon for $15! Was excellent per usual. Really like this place. :)

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Chicken pasta salad. I am so glad this turned out well, I am so happy to be cooking things I enjoy now! I cooked the chicken with rosemary from the garden and finished it with a citrus from the garden. Sitting in my lounge with a movie on, after a good morning. 10/10

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
Dinner at Occa's place! BYOB (Bring Yer Own Bunny) :p

HowiMetdaSlayer

Had late lunch at Melt Bar & Grilled. All our chips were burnt & the bread was too big for the sandwiches. o_O Ended up eating it with fork. Tasted ok.

Top Bottom