• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Request: Art for a Binder Cover

Willow Tara

♥️Buffyverse♥️ Tillow Forever!!!
Sineya
I've got Buffy (and Angel) trading cards. And also one Binder: Women of Sunnydale! And I put my Buffy trading cards in Binders, but one Binder isn't enough for all the trading cards. So I put those that didn't fit in the WOS Binder in normal, grey, boring binders.
And now I had the idea to print out some images and glue them on the covers (front and back sides). But because only printing out some images and making a collage (like I did for a Tillow picture for my room) doesn't look as awesome as the "official" Buffy Trading card Binders. I thought I'd ask here on BB, because you're all so talented here and make gorgeouse art work!
My Buffy trading cards (all complete base sets) :
- Women Of Sunnydale (but for that I already have got a Binder ;))
- Connections
- Big Bads
- Evolution
- Base Sets of Season 1-7
- Story so far 1+2
And I also put 30 Buffy magazines together in a Binder. (but I'll probably make a cover for that myself)

Currently WOS, Connections, Big Bads and Evolution are all together in my WOS Binder, so they don't really need a cover. (but they could get seperate ones too)
Then all my Buffy seasons (1-7) are together in one Binder and need a cover (or: I'd want a cover... they all don't need one obviously.)
And I put The Story So Far (part 1+2) together in a Binder and a Cover for that'd be nice too. :)

It's just a silly idea of mine. You absolutely don't have to do this. Please don't feel like you have to make one. :)

If you wanna make one, then I'd be happy if they were in HD Quality, because I want to print them out big to fit the covers.
This is the Women Of Sunnydale Binder that I've got:
Buffy_WOS.jpg
And here you can find inspiration from the official Buffy Binders: Pinterest: BTVS Collector Trading cards (It's the pinterest account from BTVS Collector. She has got an awesome Buffy collection :) I follow her on pinterest, twitter and YouTube :D, she sadly only uploaded 2 videos :confused:)
If you have any questions about the project, please contact me. :D Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Top Bottom