• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Reviving The RP?

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Well looks like Tara isn't going to be doing a lot with Willow unless someone else
takes over & thanks :D

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Apologies for being absent this week.
Last Sunday my computer got fragged by a virus and put my internet browsing pretty much out of commision. I've been trying to fix it in between work but its been tough.

Don't think I'll be online tonight for the RP but everybody should feel free to explore their surroundings,- the house and such- make up whatever stuff they like, and I'll work whatever wackiness into the overall story later on.

Again, many apologies. The web is a cruel and unforgiving place for those unfortunates without decent firewalls.

ChaseRules

Sineya
I am when ever you are . Plus glad to know you back on line :D

ChaseRules

Sineya
Sorry . I thought you were saying you play someone else :oops:

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Seems like we've lost a few people.

Anyone should feel free to grab an available character and join in anytime. If you enjoy reading, you might enjoy taking part even more! :)

GoSpuffy

Vampire Lover, I mean Slayer
Black Thorn
I could take on a second character if that helps. Warning: I'm okay at conversing in the situation but I don't really know how to move the story forward by choosing new directions. Confidence problem perhaps? Anyway let me know if you want me to tak on another role.

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
Need Help ?

Scooby Corps

Fly! Be free, little bird, you defy category!
Looks like fun and a good practice.

Who is available? I'd take Willow if she's free though I first had to read the whole thing to be up to date.

Scooby Corps

Fly! Be free, little bird, you defy category!
I'm on it. :)

6) RE-DO SEASON 7: Exactly what it says pretty much. After the badness of Season 6 we do something completely different, with our protagonists starting brand new chapters of their lives.
This also piqued my interest. If it's ever going to be done, count me in as Willow.

Top Bottom