• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Reviving The RP?

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
That might be a good way to have them in the story .

Also when are we going to start ?

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Is anyone gonna be Buffy or will the story runner/mod just play Buffy?
Doesn't look like anybody wants to be Buffy so she won't be involved. That girl's taking a nice nap, she's earned it. :)

At the moment its Giles, Dawn, Willow, Andrew, Faith, Ghost!Tara. Vi got picked at the last minute. That's plenty I think.

Also when are we going to start ?
We're still waiting for everyone to respond to when they'll be free week-to-week. @Jules & @Allie.

When we know when everyone's free then we can pick a start date a few days after. Give it till the weekend and then we'll have to get a move on.

GoSpuffy

Vampire Lover, I mean Slayer
Black Thorn
Doesn't look like anybody wants to be Buffy so she won't be involved. That girl's taking a nice nap, she's earned it. :)

At the moment its Giles, Dawn, Willow, Andrew, Faith, Ghost!Tara. Vi got picked at the last minute. That's plenty I think.

We're still waiting for everyone to respond to when they'll be free week-to-week. @Jules & @Allie.

When we know when everyone's free then we can pick a start date a few days after. Give it till the weekend and then we'll have to get a move on.
I'm in PST. I have a feeling some of us are in different time zones? Wednesday evenings don't work for me but I can make most other days/times work if I get some notice.

ChaseRules

Sineya
I have a flexible schedule so I won't be to tell you what days are good for me until tomorrow night.

thetopher

Sineya
I'm in PST. I have a feeling some of us are in different time zones?
I have a flexible schedule so I won't be to tell you what days are good for me until tomorrow night.
That's fine. I'm GMT myself but I don't think we'll have a problem picking a few hours one day a week where everyone can participate. :)

My scenario-thinking is going really well. Hopefully you'll all be shocked, thrilled and entertained. :cool:

GoSpuffy

Vampire Lover, I mean Slayer
Black Thorn
That's fine. I'm GMT myself but I don't think we'll have a problem picking a few hours one day a week where everyone can participate. :)

My scenario-thinking is going really well. Hopefully you'll all be shocked, thrilled and entertained. :cool:
can't wait!

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
No offense, but I think that Buffy has to be in it somehow. She's one of the core four, plus it's kinda her show. ;)

ChaseRules

Sineya
Same here . I already got Tara & been working up things for her .

And Love your Banner :D

GoSpuffy
GoSpuffy
[No message]

ChaseRules

Sineya
And you almost feel sorry for Spike the way Buffy is teasing him :p

thetopher

Sineya
No offense, but I think that Buffy has to be in it somehow. She's one of the core four, plus it's kinda her show.
So who going to play her then ?
I agree but I don't want such a challenging role my first time out.
Okay, first up nobody HAS to play anybody or feel obliged or forced to. This is fun, non-canon 'what if?' stuff. Anyone can play anybody they want.
If anybody wants to play Buffy (or Xander, another part of the core four) then they're entirely welcome to, but leaving them out of the action is fine as well. :)

I do think earlier in the thread there was somebody who mentioned that they could be Buffy, you could always try and persuade them- but its still up to them who they prefer.

Fortunately it seems everybody got to pick who they would most like to play and we've had none of the 'three people want to be the same character' that can sometimes happen- leading to bad feeling. I'm glad that hasn't happened.

As for when I'm free- anytime except Wed, Thurs, or Friday afternoons (1-5pm), or Friday evenings. It seems that a couple of people only post on the weekends? So maybe then.

Jules

Bite Me
Black Thorn
Sorry again for the late reply. My grandad passed away so I've not been up to posting much.

The weekends are fine with me :)

GwenRaiden
GwenRaiden
Sorry to hear that :(
thetopher
thetopher
Oof, I'm sorry to hear that. :(
Top Bottom