• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Reviving The RP?

Are things on for this weekend even though its Easter?

I've read through the thread so far and I think it'd be cool to join in. It looks like Willow's available. :)

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I agree with you on that . Willow is pretty much available & you don't have to wait until Saturday .
Willow & Tara have a lot to talk about too :)

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
This weekend is good for me. :)

There will be much more plot to speak of. 'Events' are going to start happening now people have settled into character. :D

ChaseRules

Sineya
I be free for a number of hours this Saturday so I be able to be on then myself.

thetopher

Sineya
Just a reminder that if you want ask what your character can see/do in a situation, just PM me and I can give you any relevent info, then you can put that in your character's posting. :)

Urk! Clocks are going forward tonight, which means I lose an hours sleep.

I'm bowing out, sorry about the timing. :(

thetopher

Sineya
Reviewing the last session - that went quite well imo :)- I think we should either find some more people to play unused characters or I should find a way write them out completely, because I keep on forgetting about them.

Andrew mainly but also Giles and (maybe) Dawn.
Any thoughts?

ChaseRules

Sineya
You cant get rid of Dawn . I don't mind playing her :)

ChaseRules

Sineya
I had to leave Saturday early . Is there any way I can change the messages since I sent them before reading the new ones ?

thetopher

Sineya
OH OHH OHH can I be Giles?
Sure, if you want. :)
You better go to 'Invitation' and nab him just in case.

I had to leave Saturday early . Is there any way I can change the messages since I sent them before reading the new ones ?
Maybe talk to one of the mods about deleting the post (just click the report button) and then re-posting what you really wanted.

Monkey Pants

Bored Now
Black Thorn
I am free to play Dawn? Is this done on certain days or just whenever?

*! lol

Rogueslayer

Potential
Black Thorn
I am free to play Dawn? Is this done on certain days or just whenever?

*! lol
we usually get together on saturdays around 5pm eastern time, it usually tepers off at about 8pm eastern time. People filter in and out during the week, but a majroity is done on saturdays. I know that ms.chase had been filling in for dawn (and my character's bff) but I think she may be up for grabs, that's up to topher.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Dawn might be up for grabs but "my precious " .Lol.

'I wanna be Willow.'
Willow Rosenberg, Season 7, 'Lessons'.

Hooray for new players- if that's the right term. :)

thetopher

Sineya
Bad news!!

In an attempt to improve my increasingly fragile/spotty wireless signal I'm getting somebody in to help fix my modem up- they're only available at 5:30 pm today and they've said that I might be offline for as much as 12 hours. :eek:

So I won't be able to mod out RP this week. You guys can try and carry on with the charactr stuff without me I guess- what happened and the like- but I don't know what eles I can do.
@Iwearthecheese feel free to share your magic knowledge from last week with the rest of the group- and also our little Faith/Willow PM confab. :)

Again, really sorry for the short notice. :(

GoSpuffy

Vampire Lover, I mean Slayer
Black Thorn
Bad news!!

In an attempt to improve my increasingly fragile/spotty wireless signal I'm getting somebody in to help fix my modem up- they're only available at 5:30 pm today and they've said that I might be offline for as much as 12 hours. :eek:

So I won't be able to mod out RP this week. You guys can try and carry on with the charactr stuff without me I guess- what happened and the like- but I don't know what eles I can do.
@Iwearthecheese feel free to share your magic knowledge from last week with the rest of the group- and also our little Faith/Willow PM confab. :)

Again, really sorry for the short notice. :(
Don't you just hate when real life gets in the way of pretend life? Kidding of course :) It's a sunny day so works for me.

Top Bottom