• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Riely The Vampire Slayer - pitch idea

Hero

Scooby
Years and years ago, pretty much right after Buffy ended, a friend and I came up with the concept of a Slayer we wanted to elaborate on. We had a website, scripts for episodes, etc. However, without a functioning camera the idea was dead on arival and we forgot about it. Now, I have a great camera and other skills and we're revamping the project. Here is the pitch idea/promo trailer I created for the project. Obviously the Hex clips are just used to show the plot, almost like a storyboard. Judging on the responses of the pitch trailer and first real trailer, we will decide if we're going to create an actual episode to put on youtube. So, let me know what you think.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_8FgvTPhCY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_8FgvTPhCY[/ame]

Professor Walsh

Feminist slayerette
Black Thorn
Hm. Could be a neat idea. I'll admit that I expected something completely different, though - I tend to read quickly, so my brain read "Riley the Vampire Slayer".

T
Tasha
Me too ,ha.

HisMrs

Scooby
Sineya
Yeah, I read it as "Riley the Vampire Slayer", too, which would also be a cool idea IMO. :D Good concept!

TheGrandmaster

Like a Boss.
Lol yeah I read it as 'Riley' too :p
Good idea fo' sho', although if i'm honest the whole slayer life vs normal life thing is one of the main themes that runs throughout Buffy, so i'm not sure if it's an entirely original idea. However if you made an episode I would definitely check it out.
Also gotta say I jumped when the music changed halfway through the trailer. Might want to work on a slow fade or something :p

H
Hero
yeah i realized it was real loud and actually lowered the second song lmfao so you can imagine how loud it used to be.

Emzzie

Care Bear With Fangs
Hey that was really good! I would definitley check out an episode if you made one.

Top Bottom