• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

River Tam

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Where do you think they could have taken this character if there was a season two? Do you think post the Serenity film River had changed too much from where they had her in the series?

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I assumed the end goal was always to have her reveal the secret of Miranda and how the crew was to deal with that. How long they dragged out the mystery of her trauma would have depended on how many seasons they had or what stories they had planned for the future. I don't think she changed from what she was planned to be, but she did adapt, we saw evidence of her terminator training in the series.

Altoz

Potential
I would have liked to see how the characters adapted to the revelations in Serenity the movie. Granted, the comics compensate for that, and with some nice touches- Zoe's pregnancy and childbirth, the growing bond between Mel and Inara and Simon and Kaley, and the problematic large lump named Jayne. Sorry, I never particularly liked that character. And how is Zoe mourning Wash's death? How about the rest of the crew? What about River, who's now the strongest person onboard? What happens to her as she emerges from what happened to her on Miranda?

Top Bottom