• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Root's Stuff

Root

God-King of the Primordium
Black Thorn
A few Fred and Illyria bits. The watermark is for my tumblr. Some were made last year, others were made earlier this year.

Stuff used:

Images: mostly mine apart from the middle two in the "damsel in distress" and the "dearly departed" ones, I can't remember where I found the first two because it was such a long time ago. I'm also not entirely sure where the one from "dearly departed" came from, but as it's my #1 Amy source, it's likely from here. If I find out, I'll update appropriately.
Brushes: flowers, fractals, splatters, clouds, smoke, watercolour, & dust particles
Text: the text from "dearly departed" comes from card #86 from the Angel trading card collection.

I'll add more here at some point, hopefully with other characters too.

Professor Walsh
Professor Walsh
Very neat stuff.

Athena

I'm not what you think I am
Staff member
Black Thorn
The Illyria one is cool! :D

In the damsel in distress one, are the images above the text slightly darker than the images below, or is it my eyes playing tricks on me?

nightshade
nightshade
I thought that too, til I moved my screen angle

Root

God-King of the Primordium
Black Thorn
The Illyria one is cool! :D

In the damsel in distress one, are the images above the text slightly darker than the images below, or is it my eyes playing tricks on me?
The strips of five? They're exactly the sameI made the first strip and just duplicated it.

GwenRaiden
GwenRaiden
I really like the contrasting images in that piece. :)
Athena
Athena
Ok, so maybe I should've gone to Specsavers then! :-D
Top Bottom