• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

[Round 2] Cordy v Anya

Cordy v Anya

• Cordy

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Anya

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Queen C.
Even the pre-visions Sunnydale version- I'd trust her more.
I thought that but then Anya was doing some pretty good magic spells at the end, something Cordy was never known for.
So you get cannon fodder that can fight a little, and do some magic but ultimately take a bullet for you. Versus cannon fodder that is loyal, can fight a little but ultimately is only there to take a bullet for you. Gimmie a little magic.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
So you get cannon fodder that can fight a little, and do some magic but ultimately take a bullet for you. Versus cannon fodder that is loyal, can fight a little but ultimately is only there to take a bullet for you.

But would Anya take a bullet for me? For most of the time we knew her I very much doubt it, wheras Cordy was helping save people- with her car- from S1 BtVS onwards.
Anya might kill me out of spite, dependant on anyone making vengeance-y wishes and stuff.

RomanticSoul

Frell Me
And lets not forget that Cordy's visions can tell when a battle is coming ahead of time so one can prepare. And Cordy did some actual fight training.

Human Anya is nothing compared to that. Demon Anya I wouldn't trust further than I can throw her.

Carrie Hopewell

Little girl lost in the woods
Sineya
I wouldn't want any of them. They'd get annoying fast in a battle. However, I'll go with Cordelia. She fights better than Anya and her visions can come in handy. Also, she's devoted to helping people, more so than Anya in Chosen.

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Cordy. While Anya tried to take on Buffy in a sword fight, I always thought that was a little weird. We saw Angel training Cordy, and even with the scoobies she still did well. She sacred off Lyle Gortch, granted it's Lyle Gortch but still he's a vampire and she didn't have to do anything.

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
Cordy. Anya should be the best choice because she's a demon with lots of years on her neck, but fighting wise she's lamer than Dawn. Cordy at least tried in high school, then trained in LA, and then got super powers of her own. She's loyal too.

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
I'd pick Pylea Cordy. She could glamour the opponent with her golden bikini. They'd be so transfixed by her beauty I'd win the fight for sure..... ;)

Top Bottom