• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

[Round 2] Faith v Tara

Faith v Tara

• Faith

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Tara

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Well, an argument could be made for Tara, I mean she's got several strong points like... Faith. No doubt.

RomanticSoul

Frell Me
Five by five! (Five by five what?).
You know for such a pop culture aware show, this has always stumped me. None of the Scoobies knew what it meant. Do the 'Alien' movies not exist in the Buffyverse? Because that's how I knew what it meant.

Carrie Hopewell

Little girl lost in the woods
Sineya
Faith.
She's a great fighter and unstoppable these days. Protecting people is more important to her than to Tara, so I trust her to save my ass the most ;)

Monkey Pants

Bored Now
Black Thorn
Faith of course. She's one of the best fighters in the buffyverse, especially when she's all calm and mature like now. I'm bringing my wife.

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
Not to jump on the bandwagon but, Faith... Though depending on the season she can be about as trustworthy as Spike.

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
Faith can be unpredictable, but she can sure kick ass....

Priceless

Scooby
Faith is a machine and she understands that you can't always keep a clean conscience in wartime

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I love Tara so so much but I have to go with Faith. Sure at times she out there but she is a good fighter & unlike Tara I wouldn't be worried about Faith in a fight.

Blair

Vamp Blair
Sineya
I kind of wonder how powerful Tara really is. I mean, she made a whole heap of demons invisible. I wonder if she could make herself hidden. Or use other magics in a fight.

Going against the grain here, picking Tara. Wouldn't want Faith to stab me in the back depending on her mentality that day.

YummySushiPJs

Scooby
Love Tara, but going with Faith. We've seen Faith fight (and we've seen that she KICKS ASS). We've never seen Tara in a combat situation except that one time she stuck an axe in a demon's back and only because he wasn't looking. As for magic, she sometimes uses defensive magic (like that time she made mist come out of her hands to make a demon blind? I'm not imagining that am I?) but never really used it to combat a demon.

Top Bottom