• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Round 6 - And the winner is...

Athena

Has anyone seen my human vessel?
Staff member
Black Thorn
And a worthy winner she is too! :)

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Buffy Summers!
Should I make a trophy? and then you can keep them yearly.. have like a Wall of Fame thing? You could do it annually. Just reshuffle the deck for a different drawing and see how people's opinions change over the years.

Mr Trick

Scooby
A yearly thing might work, certainly this was a lot of fun. Might get a bit boring if Buffy wins every year though. Still for next year's I could put a spell on certain people and get those extra votes for Willow;)

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
Now you a Wizard ?

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
If you want to :) (Procrastinating doing work, eh?)
LOL... yeah actually everytime I start I think of reasons not to. Writing copy for 18 webpages is nothing if not, well, I believe the technical term is ugh. My, what voluptuous shoe strings this model has, tying them must be heavenly.

Taake
Taake
I don't, so don't get attached ;)
Professor Walsh
Professor Walsh
Teach me how to do it, and I'll do it with a smile on my face if you will help a cranky kid with homework.

Athena

Has anyone seen my human vessel?
Staff member
Black Thorn
We should totally do this yearly..... Buffy wins in 2016, Saffron from Firefly in 2017! :D (Maybe?!)

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
As Buffy said to Dracula: 'Get out!' :)

Buffy claims the sparkly umbrella again and Faith is the runner-up. T'was ever thus...

Priceless

Scooby
What was the actual score? Just wondered how close the voting was

@Mr Trick Yes I thought it would have been closer, although the right person won

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
26 to 12. Thought it would be closer.

Blaze

Let it Burn
Black Thorn
Dam I really thought Faith had a chance! Well, congrats to B!

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
Thanks for putting on the event, it was super fun. :D

I thought the final would be closer! Well played to the Buffster. :D

Samuel Reyes

Chilling in SunnyD
I know I voted for Buffy but I'm glad Faith was a close second! It feels weird saying this now but I think one of the things keeping me from voting for her was the criteria being "Faith on BTVS" as opposed to "Faith on BTVS/ATS"...

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
I think we could do this every year. With different matchups in the first round, the positions might change enough to get a different result. If a first round choice had been Daniel Holtz against Mellie from Dollhouse, he might have moved on and given a little more competition to whomever came next.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
With different matchups in the first round
Oh I have no doubt with different seedings the results would have been different. If Wes and Willow were to swap positions I do not think Faith would have made it to the finals.

@Professor Walsh I love helping cranky kids with homework... that was the best part of my volunteer work I did.

Professor Walsh
Professor Walsh
Teachers are far better at motivating other people's kids, sadly. Doing homework with my own children quite frequently leaves me feeling like raw material for a Jossverse parent.

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
Congrats to Buffy Summers! :)

Guess it makes sense that Buffy would take it all but I can't honestly say that thought she would.

Loved the event. It was great fun to vote and it created some activity and discussions.
Great work by all involved.

/SK

Top Bottom