• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Saddest death ?

spikenbuffy

"Why can't I stay"
Staff member
Which character has the saddest death in Dollhouse for you ?

Me, I can't decide between Mellie & Paul and you ?

Taake

That's right, I'm watching you...
Staff member
Black Thorn
Good question, I think it's Topher for me. Though Paul and Mellie are very heart-wrenching too, especially Paul because it's so abrupt.

WillowFromBuffy

To be or not to evil.
I was really moved by Claire saying that she didn't want to learn who she was before she became an active, because she didn't want to die. They kill her off screen, so you don't get the full impact, but when I rewatch the scene between Claire and Topher, it always hits me in the feels.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Definitely gonna have to go with Topher, too. It's rare for me to get emotional over a death in a series finale, but the writing and acting and highlighting the relationship between Topher and Adelle just heightens everything and makes it get to me more.

BaskingINBangel

I'm a little bit bison
Topher. By far! I cried harder than I want to admit. I love his character so much, and his entire character arc and development hooked me so hard. Although it was the saddest death for me, It was also a really beautiful, and satisfying send off for his character.

Top Bottom