• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Sarah Michelle Gellar set to star in new series

Karin Schill

Townie
Never heard of the book but I am glad that she's getting back into acting since I've missed not watching new things with her.

wickedwillow

Potential
Has anyone else read or watched anything with a similar premise?

Last week I read The diving bell and the butterfly (written by the editor-in-chief of French Elle, he had locked in syndrome) and Me Before You (a woman is hired to take care of a paraplegic man who is planning on assisted suicide in 6 months). There was once a House episode about a guy with locked in syndrome.

I think it is near impossible to do anything entirely original, it just depends where they go with it. I read DB a few years back and that was very interesting because it was real life, I guess this will be more fantasy?

brinkster130

Riley's BFF
Staff member
Sineya
I got excited when this thread popped up and thought there was a release date.

Can't find much info. Only that Warner Bros is producing it, but that as of Jan 2019 no network was attached to it yet. Hopefully it's in the works.

Leo
Leo
Me too :(

thrasherpix

Scooby
I saw a poll asking me if I'd watch a series on SMG eats cereal even if she doesn't say much, slurping more than she actually talks. Every morning she would try a new cereal and it would air at the time that most people will also be eating breakfast, and end with her weighing herself on the scales with a whimper. I marked Yes and also sent them an email to take my money now.

Top Bottom