• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Sarah Michelle Gellar To Star In Amazon Studios YA Pilot ‘Hot Pink

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Sarah Michelle Gellar has been tapped to headline Hot Pink, a biting coming-of-age comedy for Amazon created by Elisabeth Holm (Obvious Child). With Gellar on board, the YA project has been officially ordered to pilot.

Hot Pink, from Amazon Studios in association with Annapurna Pictures, was loosely inspired by Elana K. Arnold’s National Book Award finalist What Girls Are Made Of.

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
I feel like she has had so many shows that were announced and came to nothing, so I won’t get excited until it is further along. But still cool to hear

S
Spanky
I think Amazon is really desperate for content so I think it's a good chance we see the thing. Or we could not. Either way.

Priceless

Scooby
What Girls Are Made Of isn't exactly a comedy, so I doubt it's going to much like the source material. Still very excited to see SMG back on tv though.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Its from the people behind Obvious Child and that had some major indie cred a few years back. Not sure on paper at least this is my sort of thing, but will at least check out the pilot for SMG and Amazon has been stepping up its game recently with the original content.

Priceless
Priceless
If this gets to series, I will definitely consider getting Prime

cookieanalogy

Townie
Good news since I have Prime and I'm hoping for more projects... seriously it's about time that she gets a long lasting tv role (that is if she wants to, of course).

Top Bottom