1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Scenes we didn't see

Discussion in 'Sunnydale Cemetery' started by DeadlyDuo, Sep 14, 2016.

1. DeadlyDuo

DeadlyDuo Scooby

These are scenes that must've happened but we never saw them on the show. Feel free to post any you can think of.

1. Angelus with his arm in Willow's fish tank, trying to catch the fish that are attempting to swim away from him.

2. Spike dragging a mattress and the bedframe through the graveyard and into his crypt.

3. Spike stealing/buying the candles to light his crypt.

4. Angelus dragging Jenny to Giles' house to dump her body. ("To the Angel mobile, away!")

5. Spike trying to wash "Spike loves Harmony" off his back.

6. Harmony's reaction on first looking in a mirror and not being able to see her reflection.

7. Spike parking his car in the garage at Angel's mansion, trying to reverse it in without being able to see out the back window.

8. Giles' at the monster truck rally with Jenny.

9. Spike discovering he shrunk his clothes after trying to wash them in Xander's basement.

10. Spike stood waiting in his underwear for his clothes to finish in the wash.

11. Vampires doing laundry.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  2. Guy

Guy Scooby

Black Thorn
    - In 'Doppelgangland', Willow must have taken her own clothes off, then stripped vamp-Willow naked (kinky;)), then put her own clothes on vamp-Willow (kinkier;)), and then put vamp-Willow's clothes on herself. Lots of Willow-y kinkiness in that unseen scene...

[​IMG]

- Also, in the end of 'Fool For Love', Buffy must have stopped crying and calmed down eventually, with Spike by her side on the porch, and at some point she must have asked him "So, uh, what's the shotgun for?", And Spike must have been like "Oh, uh... that, um, it's... it's nothing. I just take it with me everywhere. It's like my security blanket", and then Buffy was like "THIS is your Mr. Gordo?"

DeadlyDuo: LOL
    Taake: Well, that's the gif that'll haunt me for life. LOL
    Forever Spuffy: Mr Gordo :)
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  3. Fuffy Baith

Fuffy Baith 2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member

Sineya
    How did Angelus get the giant stone of Acathla back to the mansion. And why did he need to?

Faith and the mayor playing mini golf.

Did Anya and Xander not talk about their problems after singing about them? They should have realized then they weren't ready for marriage.

Buffy putting her clothes on the Buffy bot. Also Warren made the Buffy bot pretty acuratly.

haha. That sounds hilarious but I'm sure he just used a fish net to get them.

Mr Trick, DeadlyDuo and Guy like this.
  4. Carrie Hopewell

Carrie Hopewell Little girl lost in the woods

Sineya
    1. Angel putting clothes on after falling from Hell (usually you fall from heaven right?). I mean, the dude wasn't himself, he was irrational and animalistic, but he put on pants and shoes? How?

2. Angel realizing he fell on top of Buffy's ring. Ouch.

3. Whatever Angel did with his Claddagh ring.

4. Angel in hell. I still want to know more about that.

5. What did Buffy do with Angel's gift? The book she dropped in Helpless.

6. Dawn's version of the S1-S4 events.

7. Joyce in Forever.

8. Angel's other visits to Faith in prison.

9. The uncensored Bangel sex scenes. (Sorry).

10. Drusilla bathing Spike in S2 (that would be funny, I can imagine how pissed Spike would be).

11. Anyanka massacring bunnies. She must have done that at some point.

12. The exact moment the spell wore off in Band Candy and Joyce and Giles' horrified reactions.

Can't think of more right now.

Fuffy Baith: Those are good ones!
    Puppet, DeadlyDuo, Guy and 1 other person like this.
  5. sosa lola

sosa lola Scooby

- Spiral: Xander put Spike's lighter in his pocket? How did Spike get it back? *sexy Spander thoughts*

- What happened to Spike's flowers from Forever?

- What happened right after Angel saved Xander from Faith in Consequences? I want that awkward Xander/Angel scene damnit!!!

- Xander and Giles carrying Spike's bruised body back to his crypt after he was kidnapped by Glory.

- Xander's entire trip to Oxnard and the whole stripping business.

- Spike's stay in Xander's apartment in S7.

- First Buffy showing up to Xander and Willow in the hospital and telling them how weak they are and how much she didn't need them - Empty Places would have made more sense.

Puppet and Fuffy Baith like this.
  6. white avenger

white avenger white avenger

In general, I would have liked to have a scene after the final battle in Season 7 similar to the ceremony at the end of the movie, "Serenity," where the survivors had some sort of ceremony and eulogy acknowledging their fallen comrades. More lives were lost in that one single battle than in all the previous apocalypses combined, and I think that it would have made a fitting closure to the series, (Maybe a 2 hour finale would have contained something like that. We'll never know, unless Joss chooses to write it at some point)

Also, even though I thought that the "Showtime" ended very well, and a lot of fans will be enraged at the thought, I would have loved to have a scene where Spike is in the basement, being cared for by someone (Dawn? Giles?) while Buffy is upstairs heating some blood for him. The microwave pings, Buffy takes the cup out, looks around to be sure that no one else is there, and cuts her hand, dropping a small amount of her own blood into the cup.

Also, I would have loved to see how Warren was able to create a perfect lifelike robot double for Buffy so quickly, with the limited resources at his disposal in Sunnydale (Maybe he recovered the April bot somehow and just modified it, but there should have been some sort of explanation, whatever he did)

Puppet, brittles and Fuffy Baith like this.
  7. Ethan Reigns

Ethan Reigns Scooby

Sineya
    1. Anya mentioned bathing Xander and indulging in spanking.
    2. Marci Ross being trained as a field operative.
    3. Zombie Joyce in "Forever".

Puppet and Carrie Hopewell like this.
  8. Guy

Guy Scooby

Black Thorn
    I don't wanna rain on the Spuffy parade (they're my favorite couple!), but - why would she do that? We know that slayer blood is an aphrodisiac, but it was never established that it is more nourishing than regular blood. Was it?

9. DeadlyDuo

DeadlyDuo Scooby

Angelus stood at the side of the fish tank with a little fishing net trying to cat the fish. You just know he would've had to try those fish otherwise they would've made the envelope all soggy.

Fuffy Baith likes this.
  10. white avenger

Slayer's blood was shown to have enhanced healing qualities for vampires in Season 3, when Angel was near death from poisoning. Granted, I don't think that it was ever established that this was a general restorative, but Buffy considered Spike to be her strongest fighter at that time, and getting him back in top fighting form would be imperative to her. Even without absolute proof ofthe result, I think that she would have considered it worth trying. I don't think that she would have taken the risk with Spike in Season 7 that she did with Angel in Season 3, letting him drain her to almost the point of death, but a small amount mixed with his pig's blood couldn't have hurt, and it just might have helped.

And as for Slayer's blood having an aphrodisiac quality, it didn't seem to affect Angel that way in Season 3, so a much smaller quantity shouldn't have been any different with Spike in Season 7. Frankly, at the respective times, I doubt if either Angel or Spike was in any condition to think about sexual gratification.

Puppet and brittles like this.
  11. Guy

Guy Scooby

Black Thorn
    But that wasn't a "general healing factor", it was just a specific cure for a specific poison that was designed specifically for vampires. Willow and Oz explain it pretty clearly in 3x21.

I guess Buffy might have still done that just for the chance that slayer blood MIGHT be more nourishing than regular blood.

12. DeadlyDuo

DeadlyDuo Scooby

Do we know for a fact that Slayer blood is an aphrodisiac and not just Spike saying that to Drusilla because he was on a high after killing a slayer? That was a pretty good day for him but the fact he had sex with Drusilla after drinking the slayer's blood doesn't mean it was the blood that led to the sex.

Puppet and Guy like this.
  13. GoSpuffy

GoSpuffy Vampire Lover, I mean Slayer

Black Thorn
    While enjoying an after glow moment Spike telling Buffy, "it was exactly like you promised, you popped me like warm champagne." Buffy answering "Huh?". And then Spike telling her how much he was turned on under the stairs and Buffy having to explain she wasn't driving. Awkward.

14. white avenger

Check out this short story

Because It's Wrong, a buffy: the vampire slayer fanfic | FanFiction

Of course, it didn't happen, but, still, it would have made a GREAT scene.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 16, 2016 ---
    True, but there is something of a sort of precedent later in Season 5 "Angel" episode, "Not Fade Away," when Angel drinks Hamilton's blood and becomes super powerful. Maybe by drinking the blood of a more powerful being a vampire is somehow able to assimilate some of that strength.

Of course, we're taking this too far. I just thought that it would have made a good scene, illustrating Buffy's concern for a trusted friend and ally (whether you choose to add "loved one" to the description is up to you)

GoSpuffy: Thanks. I'll check that out!
  15. Smile Time

Smile Time The Scattered One

Sineya
    The Fuffy kiss in "Enemies", which got cut out by the request of The WB :mad:

Hopefully, the footage might get leaked someday (assuming it was filmed).

Puppet likes this.
  16. sosa lola

sosa lola Scooby

The Xander and Spike kiss in Normal Again should have been kept. That season needs a bit of happiness. :) Though I doubt Buffy would be that happy about it. If Anya finds out in the next episode, she'd target Buffy to wish someone horrible against Xander and Spike. Whatever Buffy wishes, it'll be fun!

17. Taake

Taake Bella Staff Member

Black Thorn
    LOL

Heartbreaker! :p

Fuffy Baith: Lol. I'm sorry.
    Fuffy Baith likes this.
  18. vellavu

vellavu Scooby

Black Thorn
    Did Faith really have shower after the Xander sex? Does that cheap motel even have a shower?

19. Fuffy Baith

Fuffy Baith 2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member

Sineya
    Well we see Faith washing the blood out of her shirt in the bathroom sink at the end of Bad Girls. So I'm sure if has a shower. Where else would Faith be showing at? Don't answer that. Lol.

vellavu likes this.
  20. DeadlyDuo

DeadlyDuo Scooby

Angelus giving his name to a water and stain repellent spray.
    [​IMG]

No wonder his and Spike's coats stayed in such good condition.