• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

School's Out Drabble Contest

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
For most of the Northern Hemisphere summer holidays are here, or just about, so let's think back to what the Buffyverse people would be doing during their summer break. Can take place at any time, so If you think Angel or Spike went to school and had a summer break you could even do them!

You've got 2 weeks to pm your entries to me
You can have 2 entries
100 words (10% either way is fine)
Please don't publish or tell anyone about what you have written til after the competition is over

Good luck

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Just to remind everyone it's the 18th July that the drabbles are due, so you still have 10 days to get them in.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Yippee it's the summer holidays! Alright, Okay, so it is winter and summer holidays don't mean quite as much as they did as I left school some 50 years ago. Arithmetic wasn't taught at my school.
I was wondering (clever me, I did a lot of wondering during Technical Drawing at school, that might be why I failed the exam) and I still am. The nice person nightshade (I passed my exams at grovelling) said we can do 2 entries of a 100 +-10% so does that mean we can do 220 words if we only do I drabble? and does that mean if the words get all mixed up, the tale is a scrabble?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
nightshade,
oh well it was worth a try, and I could have grovelled much more, even whispered sweet nothings to you (empty sugar bags!) but I thought better of attempting to make Anyanka Bunny Slayer jealous, NOTE: I did say attempting!

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
You've suggested what if Angel or Spike went to school which I took to be jest, is there a specific topic for the drabble?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
So here is me advising you not to look here as I will post my efforts very soon.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Have my entries been received, they were sent, mind you they usually don't get a vote so maybe wishful thinking is a must.

nightshade
nightshade
I have them
Top Bottom