• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Question Scoobies or AI?

Scoobies or AI?

• Total voters

Tank1978

Townie
Not sure if this has ever been asked before. But which group would you most want to be a part of and why? The scoobies or Angel investigations?

PS this is my 1st thread so be gentle with me!

brinkster130

Riley's BFF
Staff member
Sineya
AI for me. I just liked their overall dynamic a little more. Maybe because they are a little older and had made the decision to work together I appreciate them a little more?

genghiskhan

God doesn't want you
Black Thorn
I love the scoobies more than I do angel investigations but the angel investigations group are just nicer with each other ( not saying that they are all the time but I can think of more instances where the scoobies fell out than the angel investigations group did).

Cangel1987

♥ Cangel ♥ Spuffy ♥
Also I voted for AI. I also liked more the group dynamic/cohesion between AI. And I also like the Scobbies too, but more AI. I also prefer Ats over Btvs :)

telperion66

Potential
What a great thread to start with!! 😄

Angel Investigations had a real chemistry and dedicated purpose in the early seasons of Angel.

Having said that, the early Scooby Gang is the stuff of legend, for many reasons and in many different ways. They left an indelible mark on the consciousness of the society of the day.

I feel that the Buffy scoobies tailed off and unfortunately got watered down in the later years.

Angel Investigations, however, seemed really strong through thick and thin even with its subtle modifications of personnel throughout the years until the time they sold out (the entire show you could say) to do the Wolfram & Hart thing.

So, to answer your question, I'd want to be in Buffy's gang for seasons 1 and 2, and then I'd join Angel in LA to help him work for his redemption. I'd want a matching salary with Cordelia, mind you!!

spikenbuffy

"Look, it's blood, it's Summers blood. "
The Scoobies, I'd love so much to be friends with Buffy, Giles I would tell them how much adorable they are & Willow could do spells for me or help with my homeworks. Plus I would meet chip Spike or let him bite me and drink my blood LOL!!!

Twinkie

Townie
AI because the Scoobies frustrated me to no end in the later seasons plus Ai I feel like accomplished more in the grand scheme of things and had a stronger dynamic than the Scoobies.

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
The AI members have much more individual paths to follow and what makes AI so touching is that their paths would be lonely without each other, especially for Wes, Gunn and Angel so that’s what makes their team endearing. I’d love to be a part of that.
But still the Scoobies are family and they have much more loyalty with each other than AI does so overall I went with them because they’re better friends at the end of the day.

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
100% Angel Investigations. I always felt they were less exclusive than the Scoobies and willing to accept anyone who genuinely wanted to help (hell, they almost accepted Lindsey and Lilah into the fold). Meanwhile the Scoobies were not particularly accepting of newcomers (Faith was never accepted by them, even before she went evil, and Anya and Tara were always kept on the fringes, even up to the later seasons). Angel Investigations always felt more like a family to me, there was a deep level of camaraderie which I just didn't feel that the Scoobies had.

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
There are six different incarnations of Team Angel over five seasons. I'm going to go with Angel Investigations from Season 1&2. It kept the focus on Angel, and it kept characters like Lorne & Gunn not living in the hotel.

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
The Scoobies because I feel more attached to them than Angel Investigations. I find Angel Investigations to be pretentious thanks to Cordy.

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
The Scoobies because I feel more attached to them than Angel Investigations. I find Angel Investigations to be pretentious thanks to Cordy.
Wow, you really don't like Cordy, do you? Letting one person drag down your opinion of an entire group seems a little weird, I mean, even if you don't like Cordelia, there are at least five other members of Team Angel who surely help to balance out the team and increase their likability, right?

NeddaSai

Potential
AI definitely, specifically the first two seasons.Even though I like the scoobies I could never get attached to them for some reason.. AI broke me when they started to fall apart.

A choice between friendship and that sweet, sweet paycheck? I think I'll go Scoobies. Half of Angel Investigations are also Scoobies anyway.

Top Bottom