• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Scooby Spotlight: Bluebird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Which episode or arc of AoS is the best?
Which is your preferred, Angel or Shield?
Would you dance with Coulson or Wesley?
Do you buy or borrow books?
Does Cleo let you rub her tummy?

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
Have you ever encountered someone who looks a lot like you? BB members and family don't count. :p
Hmm not really. Maybe I just have striking features. :p

What is your first memory?
Me sitting on a hallway floor putting on shoes. Quite mundane.
Which episode or arc of AoS is the best?
Even though it feels like it drags at times, I'd say the Framework arc because it was all character based. Everyone got really great moments to shine and even redemption for some.
Which is your preferred, Angel or Shield?
I'd still say Angel because of what age I was when I watched it. But Shield is the only show since that's gave me the same feels.
Would you dance with Coulson or Wesley?
Oh Coulson, definitely. Clark Gregg looks like he can dance and he has that charming smile.
Do you buy or borrow books?
Buy, but I picked up a lot of my books from charity shops over the years so it's not that expensive.
Does Cleo let you rub her tummy?
She insists! She does love lying on her back with all four feet up and will happily fall asleep cuddling your hand. She's a bit like a cuddly toy except if the cuddly toy was very persistent over you giving it attention.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
What's yer take on FitzSimmons?
What would you like to see in the final season of AoS?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
@Bluebird,
no, I do not make my own shoes but I do have a pair of factory made shoes. Shoes built by cobblers as opposed to machines.

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
What's yer take on FitzSimmons?
I think if I was ever to ship a ship it would be this one. Sail the high seas with this one. They are amazing in that they're not just used as relationship drama, they change each other. Their arcs and stories are tied directly to their core as characters and neither are diminished for it. They are a true team. It also managed to portray, whether intentionally or not, an accurate representation of how it is to be in a relationship with someone with mental problems and how it hurts you too.
What would you like to see in the final season of AoS?
Honestly, I hate predicting or hypothesing what will happen because you or someone else inevitably will guess it then it feels a bit underwhelming. I just hope it goes out on a bang. Seven seasons is a great number to go out on and I'm really jusy grateful this wee odd cousin of Marvel's managed to live this long.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
best description of ship ever!

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
@Bluebird,
I know a FitzSimmon as a type of fruit, similar to an Orange.

And now for the question:
What bear do you like most?
Paddington
OR
Gwenn sorry, er , Winnie the Pooh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom