• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Scooby Spotlight: Buffycouplegoal

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Are there other shows you are a fan of? If so, what are they?
2. Do you have favourite directors? If so, who are they?
3. Are there any languages you would like to learn? If so, what are they?

1. Yes I love so many tv shows. My other favorite tv shows after Buffy are Lost, Dexter and Breaking Bad, but I would say my taste in tv shows is really diverse. I also like sitcoms (Especially the Nanny ), all kind of medical shows, some classic teen dramas and some Guilty pleasure
2. No. I have to admit that I don't even know that many directors
4. i've already tried to learn so many languages and I always gave up and failed. I know realize that learning languages is just something I'm really bad at, so I gave up.

What kind of beer? Specifics. You can learn all you need to know about a person by the beer they drink.

Yes I totally agree with you. I love what we in Germany call "Helles". I think the english name is pale lager beer. My favorite one is Tegernseer a bavarian beer, but its not really well known.

Spanky
Spanky
the tegernseer label looks cool
  1. Do twins run in your family?
  2. Are you more like Faith, Buffy, or Willow?
  3. Worst meal you've ever had?
  4. Do you like cheese?
  5. Can you drive?

1. No, I think there are no twins at all in my family
2. I'm more of a Buffy, but there is definitely some Willow in me as well.
3. When I just moved out in my first apartment I tried to make a creamy pasta sauce and I accidentally used sweetened cream. I then tried to fix it with a lot salt and it was getting even worse. I didn't really eat a lot of it in the end so maybe it doesn't count, but it was awful
4. I do like some kind of cheese, but I don't eat a lot cheese. If I eat cheese than its mostly Mozzarella
5. No I don't have a driver license, because I have epilepsy. But I don't mind it that much, because I life in a city with good public transportation system. Still would like to get license some day 🤞

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
You missed my questions. Reposting...

Italian, Chinese, Indian, or Mexican food?
What's your favorite kind of dessert?
What kind of cake do you like?
Any place you'd like to visit that you haven't been?
Favorite place you have been to?

You missed my questions. Reposting...

Italian, Chinese, Indian, or Mexican food?
What's your favorite kind of dessert?
What kind of cake do you like?
Any place you'd like to visit that you haven't been?
Favorite place you have been to?

I am so sorry. I know I'm really slow with answering these questions

1. Indian food, but I love Italien food as well. It was a difficult decision.
2. Panna Cotta
3. Chocolate Cake or cheese cake
4. There are so many places i still want to visit. But one of my biggest dream is traveling to India.
5. Sibiu in Romania.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Buffycouplegoal,
when writing words like humour (English) or humor (American) and there are many more variations to the original (English language) enough to fill a book.
As the stated language is English would you refer to any variation of it as that (as an American variation).
English is made up of hundreds maybe thousands of words of other languages but it does not say it is English Saxon, English French, English German, English Scandinavian or from any country that has invaded England 'en mass' or a few ships at a time.

If you need a further explanation please say so.

Buffycouplegoal,
when writing words like humour (English) or humor (American) and there are many more variations to the original (English language) enough to fill a book.
As the stated language is English would you refer to any variation of it as that (as an American variation).
English is made up of hundreds maybe thousands of words of other languages but it does not say it is English Saxon, English French, English German, English Scandinavian or from any country that has invaded England 'en mass' or a few ships at a time.

If you need a further explanation please say so

I don't know a lot about the history of languages and not a lot about the english language in general, but i try to answer. I would refer to it as an english language and usually say american english. Languages change all the time, but there are still so close together that I would still say it's just a variation of the english language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom