• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Scooby Spotlight: Fuffy Baith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taake

Bella
Staff member
Black Thorn
*Drum roll*

Get ready for this week's target! @Fuffy Baith everyone get ready, set, hurl your questions! :D

To start us off...

1. How (and why) did you find BB? What were your first thoughts about it?
2. What was it about Buffy that made you fall in love with the show?
3. Who is your favorite Whedonverse character?
4. Coffee or tea?
5. What movie do you watch when you're sick?

Everyone please feel free to post your own questions throughout the week! :)

Sineya
1. Left or right handed?
2. Are you a Mulder or a Scully when it comes to 'Do Aliens exist & are they watching us'?
3. Favourite sing-along song?
4. Favourite Cartoon character?
5. Who would play you in a film about your life?
6. If you could go back in time & give one character from BtVS seasons1/2/3 one piece of advice.....who would you choose & what advice would you give?
7. Dream Holiday destination?
8. Go-to episode when you just want to chill-out & watch some Buffy?
9. If you could play a new character in Buffy, what sort of character would it be & in what series?
10. Dream job?

:)

WillowFromBuffy

Extra flamy candles!
When you watch Faith and Buffy, do you self insert as either of them? If self insertion is too strong a term, whose perspective do you identify the most with? Are you the insistant bad girl or the reluctant good girl?

Personally, I can never decide if I want to date Willow or if I want to be her.

Do you play a musical instruement?

What pets do you have?

What does Buffy bring to a Fuffy relationship?

Would you make a good spy?

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Oh snaps! This caught me off guard. lol. But thanks everyone for asking questions. Bring it on! lol

1. How (and why) did you find BB? What were your first thoughts about it?

I've mentioned this a few times, but I quickly say it again. I was 14, and watching reruns of season 2-4 on FX, and Faith is what got me to keep watching through season 3, because I was a big Bring it On fan at the time. Then watched through season 6 and 7 as it aired. I was actually really into Angel at the time. Then discovered Buffy on Netflix in 2013, and finally binge watched every ep and loved it! Then watched Angel and it was meh, but on rewatch it ws better. I don't remember my initial thoughts though.

2. What was it about Buffy that made you fall in love with the show?
Partly that I love the core four, and I love their journey throughout the series. Buffy is such a hero, and I love the strong morality that each have, despite having flaws.
3. Who is your favorite Whedonverse character?
Faith! Then maybe Buffy. In the Whedonverse as a whole, I really do love Topher and Adele on Dollhouse. Victor and Sierra are probably top 5 favorite TV couples ever.
4. Coffee or tea?
Both? lol. Probably coffee, but lately I've been drinking more tea.
5. What movie do you watch when you're sick?
I don't really watch movies when I'm sick. I watch TV shows. Something that is easy to binge, usually a sitcom. If Law and Order: SVU is on tv (which it always is. lol) Then I'll watch that. Or American Dad.

1. Left or right handed?
Right handed all the way. I wish I could do more with my left hand.
2. Are you a Mulder or a Scully when it comes to 'Do Aliens exist & are they watching us'?
My dad loves to watch the Ancient Aliens show, and I'm totally the Scully to his Mulder. lol
3. Favourite sing-along song?
"Little town, such a quite village. Every day, like the one before. Little town, full of...little people. Waking up...to, say. Bonjour! Bonjour, bonjour, bonjour, bonjour." Lol. The opening song Belle from Beauty and the Beast! I absolutely love that song. :D
4. Favourite Cartoon character?
Hmm. I love Roger the alien from American Dad. But my brain is going blank trying to think of cartoon characters.
5. Who would play you in a film about your life?
I have no idea. lol. Maybe someone like Chloe Grace Moretz?
6. If you could go back in time & give one character from BtVS seasons1/2/3 one piece of advice.....who would you choose & what advice would you give?
I might try to prevent Xander and Willow from cheating in season 3.
7. Dream Holiday destination?
Italy! I really want to go to Italy!
8. Go-to episode when you just want to chill-out & watch some Buffy?
The other day I popped in Life Serial. Dopplegangland is a good go to, Faith, Hope and Trick, almost anything from season 3, and Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered.
9. If you could play a new character in Buffy, what sort of character would it be & in what series?
Well I kinda created a character from my fanfic that is based on me. So I'd be a bad ass slayer. Intimidating looking, but really a goof on the inside. lol.
10. Dream job?
I'm working on that still. lol. I'd love to talk movies on Collider Video. lol. But really I just want to write books taht are good.
When you watch Faith and Buffy, do you self insert as either of them? If self insertion is too strong a term, whose perspective do you identify the most with? Are you the insistant bad girl or the reluctant good girl?
Interesting question. As a teenager I wanted to be more like Faith (not in a killing way. lol). I wanted to be attractive, confident and kick ass. Now I want to be more like Buffy. But I've never really connected with either of them on a personal level. Overall I'm the good girl, that wants to be the bad girl. My pesky conscience and morality gets in the way. :p lol.
Do you play a musical instruement?
Yes. I play a little bit of guitar. I actually own a few. I own a classical, electric, acoustic and a bass. I mostly only play my acoustic though. I did try learning drums and like to play on my niece's set when I go over there, but I'm not good. I wish I could play piano.
What pets do you have?
Yep! Got two adorable cats! Rusty is orange stripped, and Kiki is a greyish fluff ball. lol. I'm a cat person :p
What does Buffy bring to a Fuffy relationship?
I've actually never thought about that. I think Buffy sort of keeps Faith in check. Buffy can kind of reign in Faith's impulsive nature.
Would you make a good spy?
Nope! lol. I'm not stealthy, I'm not great at lying to people's face, and I'd give up information pretty quickly if I'm hurt.
Do you like to watch sports?
No, I'm not a sports person. Once in a blue moon I'll watch something with my family. I don't mind watching Tennis, but I still don't. I do love watching the Olympics though! I think I prefer individual sports over team sports.
What's your favorite weekend activity?
Lately it's been hiking. I've hiked 3 out of the last 4 weekends. It's a way to exercise, but I also find the nature to be relaxing. And it's like a mini adventure, I keep track of the animals I see.
Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Not really either. I'm soo not an early bird though. I will only wake up early if I have to, which lately I don't. lol. But I also don't really stay up too late. After midnight I get really tired. I'm more of an afternoon person. 11am-3pm I think I'm most awake. Around 3 is when I need to take a short nap. lol. Mainly I'm a big sleeper :p lol

Sineya
As you have one of her pictures as your Av.......What do you think of Jo Chen's artwork & do you have any other favourite pieces of hers?

You've written a Fanfic........What is it called & where can we find it? :)

What is your favourite Fuffy Fic?

Athena

Belinda
Staff member
Black Thorn
If the username 'Fuffy Baith' was already taken, what username would you have had instead?

What's your favourite non-Whedonverse tv show or movie which stars a Whedonverse actor?

What does being BB's cutest member for two years running mean to you?

Would you prefer to fight one horse sized duck or twenty duck sized horses?

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange.
What other shows and movies do you like?
Any favorite foods?
Any favorite desserts?
Any animals that you think are interesting, and why?

What is your favourite chocolate?
Do you support (not necessarily financially) any particular charities/good causes?
What is your favourite Olympic event to watch?
Do you have any unusual talents or particular skills?
What is your favourite pizza topping?
What was your best subject at school?
I'm giving you (an imaginary!) £100 to spend tomorrow on anything you like, what are you going shopping for?
Have you ever broken a bone?

WillowFromBuffy

Extra flamy candles!
What do you most wanna be asked?
What would you rather not be asked? (Promise not to ask!)
There may not be life on other planets, but is there life on this planet?
What annoys you about other people?
What annoys other people about you?
Do you have any frenemies? Is there sexual tension?
If you were gonna catch a slayer, what would you use as baith?

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
What would Faith think of you if she met you?

What are you most excited about this fall?

What's a random quality that people would remember about you?

What famous person do you want to have dinner with?

Black Thorn
What is Faith's BEST physical feature? (A hard one I know.)

What is your favorite possible era for Fuffy? (Like season 3, season 4, season 6, season 7, or post Chosen?)

What are your favorite Eliza Dushku roles?

If you could change one thing about BTVS, what would it be?

Three characters (besides Buffy) you would pick to date Faith if you had to?

Do you have a type?

What is your dream job?

Fuffy Baith

Sineya
Awesome! Thanks for all the questions everyone! Keep 'em coming. lol
@Last Watcher
As you have one of her pictures as your Av.......What do you think of Jo Chen's artwork & do you have any other favourite pieces of hers?
I actually don't know who that is (stops to google her). Oh cool, yea she's got some good artwork. I picked my avatar cause it's great Faith image with her name written over Buffy's.
This one is good. Bangel and Fuffy! Better love triangle than Spuffy and Bangel ;) lol.

You've written a Fanfic........What is it called & where can we find it? :)

It's untitled and unfinished and unpublished. I do have a Xander and Cordy fanfic, that I could put up in the boards. If anyone is interested let me know.

What is your favourite Fuffy Fic?
Hmm. I haven't paid attention to the names much. Something called Domestic was long and really good. Another good one is about Faith being a chef. And then Something Blue? Where Faith and Buffy are in Vegas. I just like reading good Fuffy fic.

@Athena
If the username 'Fuffy Baith' was already taken, what username would you have had instead?
Hmm, I don't remember what I was going to pick before Fuffy Baith. Now I'd probably do something like FlashGirl(actually that doesn't sound right) or SuperFlash, probably something The Flash or Supergirl related. lol. Anyone have more creative ideas?

What's your favourite non-Whedonverse tv show or movie which stars a Whedonverse actor?

Person of Interest has Amy Acker, who is great in it. Movies? Bring It On with Eliza or Cruel Intentions with SMG. Honerable mention, Alexis is hilarious as Sandy Rivers on How I Met Your Mother. lol
What does being BB's cutest member for two years running mean to you?
It means that I'm the cutest:p Well I like to think that it means that everyone on the boards enjoys my personality and what I have to say. I can't help it, I'm pretty frickin adorable :D
Would you prefer to fight one horse sized duck or twenty duck sized horses?
Twenty duck sized horses. A giant duck would freak me out.

@HowiMetdaSlayer
What other shows and movies do you like?
I love the Marvel superhero movies! I love Jurassic Park, I like a lot of romantic comedies. As for TV shows, I like some crime dramas, sitcoms and of course The Flash and Supergirl. Some favs are Orange Is the New Black, Archer, Boy Meets World, Bones, Once Upon A time and Gilmore Girls. Currently liking Riverdale.
Any favorite foods?
Chicken and Mac and Cheese! Also chips, french fries, any form of potato. lol. Sushi! Bagels with cream cheese. Popcorn.
Any favorite desserts?
Brownies! and Icea Cream!
Any animals that you think are interesting, and why?
Giraffes are cool. They got horns on top that are like stubby, and long necks. And a cool skin pattern. And Chameleons. Camoflague, long sticky tongue and crazy moving eyes.

@Stoney
What is your favourite chocolate?
Milk chocolate. I love M&M's, Reese's cups, and just plain chocolate bars.
Do you support (not necessarily financially) any particular charities/good causes?
No not really. I did donate once to Eliza's charit ThriveGulu. I'm sure I support a good cause in spirit. But I'm not actively involved with anything.
What is your favourite Olympic event to watch?
Swimming, Track &Field, Gynastics and Beach Volleyball. In that order. lol.
Do you have any unusual talents or particular skills?
Not really. I can whistle, which is not very special except that a lot of people I know can't, so it makes me feel special. lol.
What is your favourite pizza topping?
Cheese! I also like pepperoni, canadian bacon with pineapple, sometimes I like some veggies.
What was your best subject at school?
Science and English(literature/writing class).
I'm giving you (an imaginary!) £100 to spend tomorrow on anything you like, what are you going shopping for?
Don't know how much that is in American. I might buy new clothes. Or go see a movie and get an expensive dinner. Or buy a nice gift for someone.
Nope. Fractured knee once as a kid. That's about it.

@WillowFromBuffy
What do you most wanna be asked?
Oh snaps! I don't know! lol. There's some good questions so far.
What would you rather not be asked? (Promise not to ask!)
Obviously nothing super inappropriate. Other than that, nothings off limits! lol
There may not be life on other planets, but is there life on this planet?
Hmm... yes? lol
What annoys you about other people?
I hate disrespectful or rude people. Like have some frickin manners people!
What annoys other people about you?
I've been told at first I come off as a bitca, cause I'm a bit shy at first and socially awkwards sometimes. I might be a bit too reserved and don't take a lot of risks.
Do you have any frenemies? Is there sexual tension?
Frenemies? I don't think so. So no.
If you were gonna catch a slayer, what would you use as baith?
lol. A vampire!

@Fool for Buffy
What would Faith think of you if she met you?
I would hope that she thought I was cool. Probably think I'm funny but a bit too shy for her. lol
What are you most excited about this fall?
Taking my nieces and nephew up to the mountains. To camp and for the pumpkin patch. They love going to the mountains.
What's a random quality that people would remember about you?
I don't know, I've never asked anyone. My sense of humor? Or I'm really good at recognizing actors in movies.
What famous person do you want to have dinner with?
Hmm. Not as a date? That's tough. lol. Probably Alan Tudyk. I love him, he seems like a nice and funny guy.

@Monkey Pants
What is Faith's BEST physical feature? (A hard one I know.)
Only one! lol. Her smile with dimples! The best! So hot! I mean, very pretty. lol.
What is your favorite possible era for Fuffy? (Like season 3, season 4, season 6, season 7, or post Chosen?)
Probably season 3 when it's more prominent. But I prefer season 7 Faith.
What are your favorite Eliza Dushku roles?
I always love seeing Eliza pop up in things. Outside of Buffy and Dollhouse. Bring It On for sure. Jay and Silent Bob. She also has a great one off role in The League, where she plays a Krav Maaga instructor and it's very funny.
If you could change one thing about BTVS, what would it be?
Only one thing!? Ugh. Well, I'd probably make Fuffy happen for reals. lol. Or get rid of Spuffy.
Three characters (besides Buffy) you would pick to date Faith if you had to?
Xander, I really like the idea of them. Gunn, I wanted to see more with them! And maybe Angel, but really I just love their friendship.
Do you have a type?
Of guy? Well physically I like tall guys that are thin or athletic. Funny and chivilarious and kind. And no long hair! lol
What is your dream job?
Author. Discussing movies, shows and books on the internet. lol.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
no inappropriate questions, eh? - sure take all the fun out of it :p
What is it about camping you enjoy?

Have you ever been glamping?

What sort of music do you enjoy playing?

If you had to go on a date with one, would you date S2 Xander or Ats S4 Gunn?

Do you prefer Anya or Cordelia as a character and why?

Fuffy Baith

Sineya
@Mr Trick
Who was your idol growing up?
Hmm. Eliza? Never really had an "idol" possibly Buffy. I've never been the kind of person to idolize people.

@Priceless
What is it about camping you enjoy?
I've not been camping in years. My niece just really wants to go so I'll take her. I like the camp fire the most.
Have you ever been glamping?
Yep. My sister does glamping with her trailer. Which is why my niece wants me to take her so she can sleep in a tent and not the trailer. Lol. But its still fun either way. I think glamping is for more vacation type thing, whereas tent camping is all about being in nature.
What sort of music do you enjoy playing?
Mostly, the Smashing Pumpkins and Silversun Pickups. I also write some of my own stuff. I did learn the chords to Where Do We Go From Here, which is fun to sing and play along to.
If you had to go on a date with one, would you date S2 Xander or Ats S4 Gunn?
I've never really been attracted to Gunn. He's cute but not really my type. Season 2 Xander was hot! So I'd go out with him. Especially if he kept that speedo;) lol
Do you prefer Anya or Cordelia as a character and why?
Cordelia. I think overall as a character she just grew more. Even on the 3 seasons of Buffy, we got to see different sides to her. She wasn't the same mean girl from the first episode. I really love Cordy on Buffy. Anya unfortunately had little character development since she became Xander's girlfriend. It's a shame because a 1000 year old ex vengeance demon has so much potential. But we don't even get her back story until season 7! Even then she just goes back to being the comedic relief. It really does bother me, and I rink the only reason I don't hate Anya is being Emma Caulfield does a great job in the role. If only they'd given her more.

Don't know how much that is in American. I might buy new clothes. Or go see a movie and get an expensive dinner. Or buy a nice gift for someone.
About $130 according to Google.

Nope. Fractured knee once as a kid. That's about it.
Ouch!...

How did you fracture your knee?
What is the best holiday you've had?
Where would you recommend visiting in your country?
What is your favourite cheese?
Sweet or salted popcorn?
Are you good at keeping secrets?
Are you a good cook?

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange.
You said you liked beach volleyball. Were you a May/Walsh fan?
Milk chocolate ♥ Have you had either of these yet?

Have you ever sky-dived? Would you?

Do you like dancing?

What is the last book you read?

Do you have a favourite writer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom