• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Scooby Spotlight: Genghiskhan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Will you watch season 15 of supernatural in real time for notalgia sake?

genghiskhan

God doesn't want you
Black Thorn
Do you have good handwriting?

Do you prefer sunrise or sunset?
My handwriting is awful, teachers always complained because they could barely read it. One teacher said I write ‘I had a boy’s handwriting’.

Tough question, I would have to say sunset, just because I prefer the night time in general.

What's the best gig you've been to?

Would you rather fight a horse sized duck or 100 duck sized horses?
Marilyn Manson in Manchester! I had so much fun even though I could barely see. I’m definitely going next time he comes to the UK. Iron maiden is definitely close second though.

I would fight a horse sized duck because if i don’t be die it sounds cooler that I fought a giant duck.

What is your favorite kind of cheese?
Red Leicester

Will you watch season 15 of supernatural in real time for notalgia sake?
Yikes, this is a hard one. I still want to finish it but I’ve found it doesn’t keep my attention and I don’t enjoy it and much with a lot of the later seasons. But I think I will watch the final season because I want to see the end of their story.

Last edited:
The Bronze
The Bronze
Minstrels would sing songs of your epic battle.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
What questions haven't been asked yet. Hmm...

What is your favorite kind of cake?
What is your favorite kind of ice cream?
Any other favorite desserts?
Do you have a favorite animal and why?

genghiskhan

God doesn't want you
Black Thorn
What questions haven't been asked yet. Hmm...

What is your favorite kind of cake?
What is your favorite kind of ice cream?
Any other favorite desserts?
Do you have a favorite animal and why?
I'm basic so I'm going for chocolate cake.
I love coconut ice cream, it's so nice. I just love coconut in general to be honest.
My favourite dessert has to be chocolate brownies.
I love sharks, I've always wanted to swim with sharks, specifically in the Australian waters because they have all the cool sharks like Great Whites, Tigers and Bull sharks. They are such amazing animals that are so powerful and beautiful.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
coconut & sharks. Definitely not my thing

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
I love sharks, I've always wanted to swim with sharks, specifically in the Australian waters because they have all the cool sharks like Great Whites, Tigers and Bull sharks. They are such amazing animals that are so powerful and beautiful.
Hope that's in a cage. Otherwise, that better be the very last item on yer bucket list. ;)

genghiskhan

God doesn't want you
Black Thorn
Can you ride a bike?
Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes, I love biking I'll get more chances to do it in the summer without sixth form on which is great!
I dyed my hair black and purple when I was 13 for the summer. I would do it again but my hair goes dodgy really easily which kind of puts me off.

Hope that's in a cage. Otherwise, I hope that that's the very last item on yer bucket list. ;)
If it was with bull sharks, definitely in a cage. With great whites I would be pretty happy outside of cage, if I had the right training of course. 😂

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
Guilty pleasure musical artist/band? (as in music you do not confess to liking very often)

genghiskhan

God doesn't want you
Black Thorn
Guilty pleasure musical artist/band? (as in music you do not confess to liking very often)
Of Monsters And Men have a really nice sound but I don't really say I like them to a whole lot of people.
I also really like Dolly Parton, I went to see her live when I was 10 as my first concert and it was a lot of fun.
And this isn't really a singer or a band, but I love musical soundtracks to the Wizard Of Oz, Dreamgirls, Bugsy Malone, Annie etc.

Puppet
Puppet
Huge Of Monsters and Men fan over here (and I adore Dolly) :)
Reactions: Nix

Name the Stars

You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling.
Black Thorn
If you could go back in time to any time period, when would you go back to?

How would you describe your clothing style/ fashion sense?

Who is the hottest Buffy/Angel character, in your opinion?

What quote best depicts your personality?

nightshade
nightshade
And we will ask you weird questions too!

genghiskhan

God doesn't want you
Black Thorn
If you could go back in time to any time period, when would you go back to?

How would you describe your clothing style/ fashion sense?

Who is the hottest Buffy/Angel character, in your opinion?

14th Century Mongolia among the newly rising Mongol empire . If I could go back to any time period I would probably stay in this one, but if it were only the good bits I would say the 6th century because there's knights and small kingdoms with lot of battles and the castles would look more impressive.

My fashion sense is basically wearing all black, band/star wars t-shirt and jeans. It's rather boring purely because I don't have that much money.

I don't really think about how attractive people are very often, but if I had to pick I would say Buffy.

I'll get back to you on the last one, because that isn't something I've ever thought about.

After much thought and careful consideration, the quote that perfectly describes me is:
'Ye are the more unwise' - Le Morte D'Arthur
Because I am stupid.

Name the Stars
Name the Stars
I ask weird questions!

genghiskhan

God doesn't want you
Black Thorn
Have you ever broken any bones?

What animal are you most like?
Nope, I’ve never broken any bones. I guess I’m lucky.

I would say I’m most like a dog because I’m very excitable and curious.

Puppet
Puppet
Let's see if you can say the same at age 30; I've still never broken a bone :)

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Australian waters because they have all the cool sharks like Great Whites, Tigers and Bull sharks.
If it was with bull sharks, definitely in a cage. With great whites I would be pretty happy outside of cage, if I had the right training of course. 😂
Hehe just go swimming off the coast here and you're pretty sure to be in close proximity to whites, tigers, bronze whalers and grey nurses. Luckily not so many bull sharks but you can see them in the city canals and rivers from the edge though ;) Safer that way. Have you ever considered swimming with whale sharks? They let tourists do it cage free up north. I have only heard of cage diving with great whites as they are fed chum for extra fun.

Would you learn to surf? Surfers have the best shark stories ;)

If you could live anywhere on the planet, where would it be?
If you could only watch one tv show the rest of your life - what would it be?
Do you prefer maths or history?

genghiskhan

God doesn't want you
Black Thorn
What was the last book you really enjoyed reading?
Pet sematary! I loved it! It took a while to get going (but honestly it does with all Stephen king books) but it was so good and the ending was amazing.

Hehe just go swimming off the coast here and you're pretty sure to be in close proximity to whites, tigers, bronze whalers and grey nurses. Luckily not so many bull sharks but you can see them in the city canals and rivers from the edge though ;) Safer that way. Have you ever considered swimming with whale sharks? They let tourists do it cage free up north. I have only heard of cage diving with great whites as they are fed chum for extra fun.

Would you learn to surf? Surfers have the best shark stories ;)

If you could live anywhere on the planet, where would it be?
If you could only watch one tv show the rest of your life - what would it be?
Do you prefer maths or history?
I like whale sharks, they are so pretty but I love great whites and tigers. I would consider swimming with any shark, they are so amazing. You don’t really see that many sharks in the UK because they’re usually not near the coast.
I love the sea so it would probably be pretty fun to learn to surf (as long as I don’t get mistaken for a tasty meal).
I wish I could live everywhere, all at once. The world is a beautiful place and there are so many stunning places to go in the world it’s impossible to pick a specific place. Honestly I’d live anywhere that has really interesting animals.
I’d have to say Lost, it’s my favourite tv show of all time and there is so many episodes and I love all the flashbacks. I could watch it over and over and I would never get bored.
I prefer history but I do A level maths (worst mistake of my life so far). History just feels more alive to me, the fact that you can go places were these things happened and get to know the lives of people who lived there. I just think it’s way more facinating than maths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom