• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Scooby Spotlight: GothicBuffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GothicBuffy

Slayer
Favourite snack food?
Sweet or salted popcorn?
Do you like fudge? Have you ever made fudge? Is fudge even a thing in America? Other than fudge cake type of fudge?

My fave snack food is sour cream and onion chips.
Salty popcorn
I do like fudge! It's definitely a thing over here. I made it at home a few weeks ago and it came out really great.

Priceless

Scooby
Who is the most famous person you've met?

What would your perfect day look like?

Who would play you in a movie of your life?

GothicBuffy

Slayer
Who is the most famous person you've met?

What would your perfect day look like?

Who would play you in a movie of your life?

I met Matt Smith and Karen Gillan at 2 separate Comic Cons. Outside the realm of tv I've met Neil Gaiman and he was so friendly!

I'm not sure. Some of my best days have been when I'm camping in either the mountains or near the ocean. I think an ideal day would be a morning hike to somewhere gorgeous where I can meditate and do some tarot reading for myself, followed by having some sort of adventure with friends, maybe in the city, trying to find the most interesting and weirdest place we can and staying up all night having a good time. Bonus points if I have time to write during this day at all.

I think Maya Hawke would play me. I love her on Stranger Things, plus she has 2 greta actor parents. I kind of look like her, too.

GothicBuffy

Slayer
What films did you love as a child?
Do you like horror films?

My favorite movie as a kid and now is The Adventures of Tintin. It's maybe the only animated movie I truly love. I heavily relate to Tintin and I love the story. It's just so good and comforting to watch.

I love horror films. I like 'em all, the terrible slasher movies, the comedy parodies, psychological, gothic horror, 80's horror movies, weird experimental ones. One of my faves is The Thing.

Bop

Scooby
Sineya
My favorite movie as a kid and now is The Adventures of Tintin. It's maybe the only animated movie I truly love. I heavily relate to Tintin and I love the story. It's just so good and comforting to watch.

I love horror films. I like 'em all, the terrible slasher movies, the comedy parodies, psychological, gothic horror, 80's horror movies, weird experimental ones. One of my faves is The Thing.

If you watched the Jordan Peele horrors what did you think and which did you prefer- Get Out or Us?

GothicBuffy

Slayer
I love them both. Us terrified me more but I'd say they were equally good. Imagining my own murderous twin is really scary to think about.

Bop
Bop
I agree Red was so creepy!
Reactions: Bop

GothicBuffy

Slayer
What documentary subject do you prefer to watch?

I like all documentaries. Not so much murder documentaries, though. I like a lot of the Frontline docs that cover history or current events, especially stuff I only have surface understanding of so I can learn more. I've taken some spectacular history classes that have shown amazing, impactful, and sometimes devastating documentaries that have made me cry or left me stunned in class. I like documentaries that are critical of the government and seek to expose the corruption going on.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
If you were to star in a musical which would it be, and which role?
If you won a million but had to donate it all to charities, which charities would you choose?

GothicBuffy

Slayer
If you were to star in a musical which would it be, and which role?
If you won a million but had to donate it all to charities, which charities would you choose?

I'd like to play Christine in Phantom of the Opera. I love singing those high notes, and I love this musical in general.

I would try to give cash directly to people who needed it to say, pay rent or medical bills to try to immediately help out someone's situation. LGBT youth support/ homeless shelters also always need money. Any organization trying to house people. If I had money to the tune of a few billion I'd give it all away to stop the climate crisis and have the world swith to clean energy.

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
@Taake is right we haven't asked you enough cheese questions

What is your favourite cheese?
What do you think of goats cheese?
What about greek cheese?
Do you like greek yoghurt?
Which is better frozen yoghurt or ice cream?

GothicBuffy

Slayer
I like manchego cheese. It's a good cheese board cheese.

Don't like it, too soft.

I only like yoghurt in smoothies- I'm a smoothie fan.

Ice cream, definitely. Frozen yogurt is pretty scrumptious but ice cream just hits the spot differently. It's comforting when I'm having a bad day.

The questions this week have been fun, keep 'em coming! I'll answer just about anything lol.

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
Favourite fruit to put in a smoothie?
Have you ever made a smoothie that you thought would taste great but it was awful?
Favourite fruit?
Favourite vegetable?
Should cottage cheese be banned?

GothicBuffy

Slayer
Mango and blueberry. Im staunchly anti banana based smoothies.
Any banana based smoothie has never come out well.
Honeycrisp apples
green peppers or broccoli.
YES. No more cottage cheese. Gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom