• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Scooby Spotlight: LemonBanana

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
We're back with a new round of the Scooby Spotlight, first up is @LemonBanana

Here's your starter questions:

1. How did you find BB? What were your first thoughts about it?
2. What is it about Buffy that has you ‘coming back’?
3. If you could guest star in any Buffy or Angel episode, which episode would you choose?
4. What does a day in your life usually look like?
5. If you could swap lives with one person for a day who would it be?

Reactions: M

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
What is it like being a teenager during COVID ? do you feel like you are missing out on important milestones ?

Do you have any siblings ?

Kiss, Marry, Kill with Angel, Spike and Riley, who will you kiss, who will you marry and who will you kill ?

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
We're back with a new round of the Scooby Spotlight, first up is @LemonBanana

Here's your starter questions:

1. How did you find BB? What were your first thoughts about it?
2. What is it about Buffy that has you ‘coming back’?
3. If you could guest star in any Buffy or Angel episode, which episode would you choose?
4. What does a day in your life usually look like?
5. If you could swap lives with one person for a day who would it be?

Hey soooo...

1. I was a bit bored at home and decided to search up some Buffy merch as I had recently got into it and wanted to be a proper nerd! As I was searching, I came across a website called 'Buffy Boards' I thought it may have been a shop so I clicked on it, looked around and made an account! It was my first forum but I went straight to the chatty room and introduced myself, I remember it like it was yesterday hehe

2. The storyline and characters are amazing. Besides, my mum was going on about it for so long, I thought Buffy was a real person. It's something that you can form an emotional connection to, which I like. Whenever I'm sad it's just, watch some Buffy or go on the boards!

3. Oooh tricky one! I would love to star in Once More With Feeling because I do love being in musicals! I was in Matilda in the West end when I was little and did a few after that too, but Buffy would be a whole new thing and I love the show so much!!! Angel I'm not sure...maybe Spin The Bottle because it would be a bit of fun!

4. My life is a little boring really! I wake up at 8:30 get dressed (or most likely not), go to the loo, brush my teeth and sit at my computer and cause havoc on Online School, of course if times were normal then it would be real school. When I come home I do my homework, check out BB and zone out in front of the TV with my mum (at the moment watching Married At First Sight Australia)!

5. Hmmm tough one, I would love to swap lives with someone famous, or a social media star because their lives aren't all glitz and glammer like they make out in videos. I want to see how hard it is for them.

Hope my replies were satisfactory!!! Feel free to ask me anything!!!

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
1. Did you enjoy the Buffies?
2. What dorm is the person who organized in event in?
3. Is it true you live in Canada?

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
What is it like being a teenager during COVID ? do you feel like you are missing out on important milestones ?

Do you have any siblings ?

Kiss, Marry, Kill with Angel, Spike and Riley, who will you kiss, who will you marry and who will you kill ?

1. For me, I quite enjoyed the first lockdown. OK, I really enjoyed it. I didn't have lots of work to do and I just spent lots of time with my mum watching Buffy and Angel! I'm not really like other teens, in the sense that I want to go out and party and before I moved school I got bullied so the time away was bliss really! The second Lockdown, since I moved school it has been a lot better so I miss being able to go and see my new friends, at least Bubble Tea is still open so we can socially distanced go there. We are getting a LOT more work now though and it's starting to get on top of me!

2. Nope, I'm an only child surrounded by a messed up Greek-Cypriot family!

3. Hmmmm, Kiss Spike, Marry Angel and Kill Riley!

burrunjor
burrunjor
LOL nobody ever chooses Riley for marry.

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
1. Did you enjoy the Buffies?
2. What dorm is the person who organized in event in?
3. Is it true you live in Canada?

1. Yes!!! I loved them, it was great fun!

2. Not quite sure what you mean by that one? Can you elaborate a bit sorry!

3. Nope, I would love to go there but I live in London in England! Who says I live in Canada teehee!

Reactions: Nix

Priceless

Scooby
Did you go to a performing arts school (when the schools were open)?
Would you like brothers or sisters or are you happy being an only?
Kiss Marry Kill - Wesley, Giles or Robin ?
Do you like sports, do you play or support any teams?

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
Did you go to a performing arts school (when the schools were open)?
Would you like brothers or sisters or are you happy being an only?
Kiss Marry Kill - Wesley, Giles or Robin ?
Do you like sports, do you play or support any teams?

1. Yeah I went to Young Actors Theatre and my agent is Alphabet Management!

2. This is a tough one because I would love to have a younger sibling I can look after and boss around, at the same time I love getting all the attention! So if I could choose, probably only child!

3. Hmmm, kiss Giles, marry Wesley and kill Robin

4. I love swimming, playing Netball and I don't mind various other sports! I don't watch or support any teams though.

Thanks for the questions, keep 'em coming!

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
If you guest starred in Once More With Feeling, what would your song be about?

Priceless

Scooby
Which would you prefer, a role on Eastenders, a role on Coronation Street or a role on Emmerdale? And why?

Do you have any pets?

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
Which would you prefer, a role on Eastenders, a role on Coronation Street or a role on Emmerdale? And why?

Do you have any pets?

1. I am a proud British girl so it would have to be Eastenders, I don't really watch the others!

2. I don't but I really want a cat! I used to have a Russian Dwarf Hamster called Bingo but he was super vicious, lets just say he liked the taste of human flesh haha...

burrunjor

Scooby
1/ Who is your favourite actor

2/ Any other nerdy shows you like?

3/ Doctor Who or Star Trek?

4/ Batman or Spider-Man

5/ Lady Gaga or Amy Winehouse

6/ Dracula or Van Helsing.

Also I'd like to know that as a younger fan did you find Buffy hard to watch at first? I don't think Buffy looks dated at all, but then again I am a 90s baby, so I'd love to hear from the next generation as it were how it holds up. (Obviously I know given how much you like it it holds up in some ways LOL, but it'd be interesting to know if parts of it now look dated.)

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
1/ Who is your favourite actor

2/ Any other nerdy shows you like?

3/ Doctor Who or Star Trek?

4/ Batman or Spider-Man

5/ Lady Gaga or Amy Winehouse

6/ Dracula or Van Helsing.

Also I'd like to know that as a younger fan did you find Buffy hard to watch at first? I don't think Buffy looks dated at all, but then again I am a 90s baby, so I'd love to hear from the next generation as it were how it holds up. (Obviously I know given how much you like it it holds up in some ways LOL, but it'd be interesting to know if parts of it now look dated.)

1. I love Emma Watson, Millie Bobby-Brown and Jennifer Lawrence but there are so many cool actors/actresses!

2. Im a BIG Harry Potter, Marve and Jurassic Park nerd too!!!

3. This is a really tough one because I love them both! I'll go with Docter Who, Jodie Whittaker is my fave so far!

4. Spider man for sure! Never been a big DC fan really

5. I don't really listen to either much, but I prefer Amy Winehouse

6. DRaCuLaAa

I thought it would be hard to watch, I put off watching it because I thought it was going to be 'old' and have ye olde humour but I was pleasantly surprised! It was nothing like I expected and definitely is something any generation could enjoy!!!

burrunjor

Scooby
1. I love Emma Watson, Millie Bobby-Brown and Jennifer Lawrence but there are so many cool actors/actresses!

2. Im a BIG Harry Potter, Marve and Jurassic Park nerd too!!!

3. This is a really tough one because I love them both! I'll go with Docter Who, Jodie Whittaker is my fave so far!

4. Spider man for sure! Never been a big DC fan really

5. I don't really listen to either much, but I prefer Amy Winehouse

6. DRaCuLaAa

I thought it would be hard to watch, I put off watching it because I thought it was going to be 'old' and have ye olde humour but I was pleasantly surprised! It was nothing like I expected and definitely is something any generation could enjoy!!!

I think Spider-Man is very like Buffy in terms of being a mopey hero, who deals with everyday problems and is relatable. He's basically that for young boys, Buffy's that for young girls.

Nobody ever goes for Van Helsing. We need a sad face emoji on this site for Van Helsing fans like me LOL.

Also another question since you said you are a Jurassic Park nerd are you team Tyrannosaurus Rex or team Spinosaurus?

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Team T- Rex all the way, and yeah, I get what your saying about Spider man!

Mehansa

Townie
In post #14 you mentioned your favourite doctor is Jodie. What is your favourite episode from her seasons and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom