• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Scooby Spotlight: LemonBanana

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
And so LemonBanana there is no need for you to feel you are being interrogated, all the questions about how you do things is done out of members curiosity.
Of course there are others who think it is fun to ask weird questions about you, consequently, what colour and/or scent of soap do you use?

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
And so LemonBanana there is no need for you to feel you are being interrogated, all the questions about how you do things is done out of members curiosity.
Of course there are others who think it is fun to ask weird questions about you, consequently, what colour and/or scent of soap do you use?

Don't worry, I've been enjoying it! I normally just use Dove soup with no smell, bit boring!

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
Sorry but I can't resist it, it would have made a film on its own had Hermione be a bit on the side for Harry. And what about when Harry married Ron's sister to have their kids.

So LemonBanana,
do you look at books about tourist destinations, if so what type of place interests you?

Oop! Missed a few! I have been to lots of tourist destinations in London, I think they are really cool, but I don't really look at them in books and stuff!

I think a movie on Hermione would have been great to be honest, it would have been nice to see her backstory!

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
Should Hermione have been with Harry or Ron?
Favourite fictional couple? - Any show, book film etc

1. I think we all expected to be with Harry so Ron was a nice twist!

2. Hmmm, I'm not sure, I'm a big fan of Luna and Neville and appreciate both sides of the buffy ships!

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
Can you do a cartwheel?
Do you have neat handwriting?

1. Nope, Im not very flexible or gymnastic-y!
2. When I DONT join it up, its quite neat, when I join it up its just about legible!

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
So your joined up writing is like that is it, them's the qualifications to be a doctor, is that what you is going to be?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Them tourist destinations, are you a very religious person?
How does breaking bread with the Pigeons of Trafalgar square grab you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom