• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Scooby Spotlight: Nix

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
A little late but @Nix is back in the spotlight

You can have a date with Faith, but can never have Bailey's again, do you keep the Bailey's or have the date?

Favourite scene of your favourite movie?

Favourite song lyric?

Hunga Munga

Scooby
What are the first shops you visited/will visit after lockdown 2.0 ?

Outdoor dining ? What do you fancy eating out in Alfresco Britain 2021 ? :)

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
When do you start planning your decorations for Halloween.

When do you start making the decorations for Halloween.

Nix

🤪
Sineya
You can have a date with Faith, but can never have Bailey's again, do you keep the Bailey's or have the date?

Favourite scene of your favourite movie?

Favourite song lyric?
Hmmm You are evil..... Faith or Baileys.... hmmm, such a tough choice! Hmmm Faith, she'll bring the Baileys and I'll make it a long date!

The Crow - flashback make-up scene near the beginning of the movie or the table top fight scene... but yer The Crow! I'd pop the videos on but they are not family friendly.

Hmmm another tough one....

Cry, little sister! (Thou shalt not fall)
Come, come to your brother! (Thou shalt not die)
Unchain me, sister! (Thou shalt not fear)
Love is with your brother! (Thou shalt not kill)

The Lost Boys

What are the first shops you visited/will visit after lockdown 2.0 ?

Outdoor dining ? What do you fancy eating out in Alfresco Britain 2021 ? :)
Hmm I don't really do shops to be honest, I mostly shop online so it's not much different for me the shopping part. I don't drive so it's a mission to go shopping.

Ooo that's an easy one. The local Pub/Restaurant does a mean burger, sweet potato fries with a strawberry and salted caramel ice-cream sundae! Nomnoms! Can't wait to go.

When do you start planning your decorations for Halloween.

When do you start making the decorations for Halloween.
Normally around September for planning on buying new decorations, I don't make them. I tend to buy at least 1 new one every year. Having said that, this year I need some new window stickers! That's if we are not in a 4th Lockdown!

Priceless

Scooby
What would be your perfect job?

Do you have any books on your bedside table?

Did you enjoy school?

Do you enjoy cleaning the house?

Nix

🤪
Sineya
What has been your favorite memory as a member of BB?

How has BB changed since you first joined?
Hmmm I have a lot of memories over the years.... I miss the BB Shop and this cake was fun to make (I think it was a baking competition). We used to have all sorts of activities going on and the BB BB was good (Buffy-Boards Big Brother)! Basically locking up members (housemates) into 1 forum... and follow the Big Brother style (from the TV shows).. competitions and voting etc. Also we had a mini UK meet with a couple of members in London in er 2009 I think it was. That was fun!

BB has changed visually and forum format and obviously members. But the constant is the love of BTVS (etc) and making friends.
When I first joined the shows were being aired still so it was great fun and anticipation for the next chapter in the verse. Conversations were fresh as so was the episodes in our minds. Often chatting as it was happening. So in that aspect yes it was different. However, the constant that I mentioned is what keeps me here, the love for the verse and the friends made over the years.

What would be your perfect job?

Do you have any books on your bedside table?

Did you enjoy school?

Do you enjoy cleaning the house?
Perfect job, I'm guna be cheesey and say the job I have now being a full time Mum....of 1... no more thanks!!!

Yes the book I am slowly reading is by Anne Rice...

Blackwood Farm is a 2002 horror novel by American writer Anne Rice, the ninth book in her The Vampire Chronicles series. The novel includes some characters who cross over from Rice's Lives of the Mayfair Witches trilogy (1990–1994), continuing the unified story begun in Merrick (2000).

I hated school with a passion. I was the nerdy bullied one that everyone picked on for fun and entertainment. Hated it.

LOL Cleaning - nope - ask @nightshade I hate it and will do anything to get out of it. I know it has to be done but meh it's so boring and it's a mess again the next day!

Cohen
Cohen
OMG CAN WE PLEASE BRING BACK BB BB???

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
What kind of car do you drive?

Do you play any musical instruments?

Do you prefer urban, suburban or rural living?

Can you swim?

Can you sing?

Do you have a significant other?

Do you have an insignificant other?

What level of education do you have?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?

What are your worst favourite vices?

Have you ever taken part in a protest?

How long has it been since you were in a fight?

Mr Trick

Scooby
Do you follow any sports? If so which is your favourite?

If you could create your own sports team what would it be?

Favourite genre of film or TV?

Hasslehoff or Michael J. Fox?

Best gig you've ever been to?

Priceless

Scooby
Have you ever been in a fire?

Have you ever worn a uniform (for work)?

Have you ever been to Wales?

Do you got to the gym?

M

M

What is it about vampires that fascinates you?

What other types of fiction are you interested in?

Nix

🤪
Sineya
What kind of car do you drive?

Do you play any musical instruments?

Do you prefer urban, suburban or rural living?

Can you swim?

Can you sing?

Do you have a significant other?

Do you have an insignificant other?

What level of education do you have?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?

What are your worst favourite vices?

Have you ever taken part in a protest?

How long has it been since you were in a fight?
I don't drive for medical reasons...my Doc is evil lol, but I do understand his reasons! I had my license taken in about 2010!

Nope not anymore. I used to play guitar but that was many moons ago. I stopped because my teacher passed away and I didn't want to see anyone else. I was young and was deeply upset by his passing. Looking back I wish I had continued.

That's a tough one. I am rural living now which I love but I am a city girl so sometimes I struggle with the lack of facilities here and the snakes! I hate snakes but we sometimes get them in the garden as my house backs onto farmland.

I used to be able to although not very well. But not so much anymore as you won't catch me in a swim suit lol..

Sing hahahaha No.. My daughter hates it when I try to sing along with my music as she is a good singer and I'm tone deaf lol.

Nope young free and single over here!

I went to A-levels as far as school education goes. In employment I have my exams in the wine trade so I have my W.S.E.T qualifications.

If I didn't fry like a vampire in the daylight I'd probably go to southern France, Ibiza or Spain. So many memories there on holidays and work placements, I loved it!

Vices, hmmm... does Baileys count and coffee, yer coffee.

No no protests for me.

The last physical fight I had I was 16. Some trashy girl (same age) smashed my brother with a plank of wood and broke his nose so I chased her around the town I lived in until she eventually went home after I caught up with her and I told her Dad what had happened and he dealt with her before I could properly.

Do you follow any sports? If so which is your favourite?

If you could create your own sports team what would it be?

Favourite genre of film or TV?

Hasslehoff or Michael J. Fox?

Best gig you've ever been to?
Nope no sports anymore. As a kid I used to go truck racing and follow that... does that count?!

My own sports team hmmm... the coffee drinkers, to which I think I'd be the team leader!

Vampires d'uh lol.... everything vampire I love.... from Buffy to Dracula including everything in between.... gotta love a good vampire story!

M J Fox totally. Love a bit of Back to the Future much more than a bit of Baywatch!

NiN - hands down the best experience ever. Closely followed by Metallica. NiN was at the O2 in London - my brother got us a box at the O2 through work at the time and it was amazing...
Much like this picture but ours had a bar behind that first sofa!

This is from that gig.

Have you ever been in a fire?

Have you ever worn a uniform (for work)?

Have you ever been to Wales?

Do you got to the gym?
Yes! When I was a teenager but music system had a fault somewhere and caught fire next to me while I was sleeping. I was very lucky as I only woke up due to being hot (we had no fire alarms back in that house) and the side of my nail varnish remover was bubbling away read to explode next to my face. I shouted out for my Mum as I was at home then and she chucked a cup of tea over it (face palm) Yer I was lucky. We spent a week cleaning up after that fire.

Yes, Nurses uniform! I was training to be a Psychiatric Nurse LOL!!! That was back when I was just 18. I would put up a picture but You'll all have to use your imagination instead!

Yes I have, we as a family used to travel through Wales to get to my Grandmas's house and also had a few holidays in Llandudno!

Not anymore. I've been a few times over the years. The last time I ended up feeling too self conscious to continue :(

Priceless
Priceless
Lucky escape!
Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Good answers!

Nix

🤪
Sineya
What is it about vampires that fascinates you?

What other types of fiction are you interested in?
I think I prefer the Vampires with human traits the most. It's the level of danger mixed with serious amounts of sexyness!! You asked !! LOL A good looking vampire really helps the situation haha...

Other types of fiction... hmm.... witches I guess... everything from the likes of Willow to The Mayfair Witches of Anne Rice. Love the Supernatural to be honest. That's pretty much where my fiction ends (unless War of the Worlds counts?).

Coffee
Bailey's
Christmas

You can only keep one, which do you choose?
Oooo You are feeling EVIL
OMG
Christmas!! Cause that's when I have the most Baileys and coffee! No seriously I can't live without Christmas. It's magical and sparkly and you get to see peoples reactions to their gifts and spend time with family when everyone is in a good mood.

Priceless

Scooby
Do you like jewellry?

Ever flown in a helicopter?

Where would your ideal holiday destination be?

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
How do you have your coffee ? and what's your favorite flavor of Bailey's ?

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Do you know that there is a Bailey's flavour of coffee? It is lovely!

Crossbow

Potential
Favourite mode of transportation - bicycle, car, bus, train, boat or airplane?
Have you ever been involved in a transportation accident?
Favourite snack or treat?

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Do you like jewellry?

Ever flown in a helicopter?

Where would your ideal holiday destination be?
Yes I do. I have a weakness for Pandora and Hot Diamonds. Silver in colour only as I don't do gold (although I like rose gold, just not yellow gold). That reminds me I need my ears pierced again! I have been given a few sets of earrings over the last couple of years and I need mine redoing as they all closed up :(

Yes actually I have... I was about 21 when I had a few flying lessons in a helicopter! Was great fun, I loved it!

Hmm for a holiday.. I'd love to go back to Ibiza town again as when I lived there I didn't get too much time to explore. Having said that I'd love to go to Egypt, New Zealand and Miami Ink...oh that gets classed as Miami lol!

How do you have your coffee ? and what's your favorite flavor of Bailey's ?
Everyday coffee is 2 x heaped spoons and 1 sweetex sweetener with lots of skimmed milk. (Gold Blend no 7 preferably).. I drink way too much I think, well I've been told I do. On a quiet day about 4-6 cups.

I love traditional Baileys with ice but I do also like the chocolate luxe version....now thats just alcoholic milkshake...but it's expensive so it's more of a Christmas treat.

Favourite mode of transportation - bicycle, car, bus, train, boat or airplane?
Have you ever been involved in a transportation accident?
Favourite snack or treat?
Car, definitely. I don't do bicycles. Hate the train. Boats and planes scare me! I have a thing that I have to be able to get out of transport easy. Now on a plane, boat or train thats a tough thing to do.

No I have been lucky enough to avoid a traffic accident so far. Hopefully I didn't just jinx it!

Hmmmm fav snack/treat... white chocolate. I love white chocolate be it Lindt or Twix, not fussy! lol..

Priceless

Scooby
What advice would you give the 15 year old you?

Have you ever shot a gun?

What is your best quality?

Nix

🤪
Sineya
What advice would you give the 15 year old you?

Have you ever shot a gun?

What is your best quality?
Well, I dunno, erm... 15 huh? Well to stand up to my bullies and be myself. Not to let anyone bring me down. Oh and go to a psychiatrist LOL.. (seriously)!

No I haven't, guns scare me, they are evil.

My best quality.... I don't know.I think that is something else others should decide I guess. I don't see good things in myself, it's a flaw I know but I just don't. There are things that I'd like to say about myself such as; I care for others a great deal - but having said that I know it is also a flaw as well because sometimes I care too much and get hurt.
Well that got deep quickly! Moving on.... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom