• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Scooby Spotlight: Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
This week we have @Puppet in the hot seat! Here are a few questions to get things started:

1. How (and why) did you find BB? What were your first thoughts about it?
2. What was it about Buffy that made you fall in love with the show?
3. Who is your favorite Whedonverse character?
4. What do you prefer to have for breakfast?
5. Do you prefer sweet or salty snacks?

Everyone please feel free to post your own questions throughout the week! :D

Puppet

Watch your Fatone!
Black Thorn
How (and why) did you find BB? What were your first thoughts about it?
Despite the fact that it wasn't that long ago, I don't remember the exact details (I have a horrid short term memory) but I know that I was looking for some information, possibly to help me with writing fanfic, and I stumbled over this site. I had done that many times in the past, but this time I wanted to comment and so I made an account. I was curious, went looking at what other threads there were and got myself hooked in a matter of days :)

My first thoughts were how intelligent a lot of the threads were, how amusing the ones from the game thread, and what a wide variety of fans this site hosts; it only made me more interested to stick around and become a part of this network.

What was it about Buffy that made you fall in love with the show?
Y'know, it's really hard to say at this point, I've been a fan since I was 8. My sister pulled me into watching it when it first came out and since then it's just always been a part of my life. I don't remember any moment or scene or episode or period in my life where I said 'there, that's why I love it'. Best answer I can give, beyond the fact that I've always enjoyed fantasy shows and movies :)

Who is your favorite Whedonverse character?
Wesley Wyndam-Pryce, hands down. He is so complex and compelling, funny and intelligent, a heartbreaking and heartwarming journey from his first to last episode, I just love that man so much.

What do you prefer to have for breakfast?
I don't eat breakfast. If I did, however, it would be scrambled eggs and bacon :)

Do you prefer sweet or salty snacks?
Salty. I've never been much of a candy lover, don't really like chocolate and such, but on the rare occasion that I'll buy snacks, it'll be chips or saltines or something like that.

Who do you prefer, Sam or Dean, why?

Would you make a good spy?

If Wesley came to you for advice at the start of AtS S4, what would you say to him?

What would your perfect job be?

Puppet

Watch your Fatone!
Black Thorn
Who do you prefer, Sam or Dean, why?
Dean. He's my favorite character in the whole show and the reasons are in the hundreds; imo, he's the most complex and compelling fictional character I've ever seen, on any show, in any movie, in any book. He's a huge part of why I love the show as much as I do :)

Would you make a good spy?
No clue, but I'm good at keeping calm, I'm definitely a good liar (though I never lie anymore) and my years as a teen shoplifter taught me how to appear innocent when I was doing something bad ;)

If Wesley came to you for advice at the start of AtS S4, what would you say to him?
Phew, that's a tough one. I feel like, in S4, it was mostly too late for him to listen to anything anyone had to say; he was already 'with' Lilah, he had already had Justine locked up for a while, he was already hardening his emotions when around his old friends. The only thing that could soften him at this point was the events of the show. So I guess my best advice would be to warn him of the hardships the coming year would bring him.

What would your perfect job be?
Writer. I would love nothing more than to get to write for a living, whether as an author of fiction novels, or a screenwriter, or even some form of journalism or reviewer.

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
Ah. Been waiting for this week :)

1. What celebrity would you have dinner with?
2. If you could have a superpower what would it be?
3. Buffy and Faith both walk into the Bronze while you're there. Who are you talking to?

Puppet

Watch your Fatone!
Black Thorn
What celebrity would you have dinner with?
Hmm, good question. I'm guessing I can only pick one? I'd probably have to go with Misha Collins, he's got so many funny, interesting stories and I'm sure I've only scraped the surface so far with the ones I've heard. He'd be a very entertaining dinner partner :) if I could pick more than one, then definitely Rob Benedict and Richard Speight Jr., they play off one another really well and would also be entertaining.

If you could have a superpower what would it be?
Reading minds could be fun, but you'd also risk hearing something hurtful, so I don't know. Maybe the ability to travel back and forth in time, yeah, I'd have to go with that one, there are so many things in history I'd love to witness and to see how the future turns out would be amazing.

Buffy and Faith both walk into the Bronze while you're there. Who are you talking to?
Faith. Duh. :D

Fool for Buffy
Fool for Buffy
lol I guess the Faith and Buffy one was obvious *slaps forehead*

Athena

Belinda
Staff member
Black Thorn
Hand puppets or marionette puppets?
Sid or Puppet Angel?
Muppets or Fraggle Rock?
Labyrinth or The Dark Crystal?

These are literally the most important questions you'll ever answer ;):D

Oh and Would you prefer to be attacked by one horse sized duck or twenty duck sized horses? :p

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
Which are cuter: puppies or kittens?
Which would you rather be in the same room with: a snake or a spider?
What's the best thing about Denmark?
What's the worst thing about Denmark?

Puppet

Watch your Fatone!
Black Thorn
Hand puppets or marionette puppets?
Well, let's see; I love Jeff Dunham and I grew up on the soundtrack to Pinocchio, so it's an almost impossible choice, but I'll go with hand puppets :D
(Meanwhile, der er ingen bånd der binder mig)

Sid or Puppet Angel?
Puppet!Angel! He's so adorable, you just wanna pinch his cheeks :D

Muppets or Fraggle Rock?
Never watched Fraggle Rock so I'm gonna go with the Muppets :)

Labyrinth or The Dark Crystal?
Never seen either one, oops ;)

Would you prefer to be attacked by one horse sized duck or twenty duck sized horses? :p
Twenty duck sized horses, I'd kick them away from me easily :D

Which are cuter: puppies or kittens?
Kittens! I'm a total cat lover, I hate that I can't have any right now because of my finances, but I grew up with cats and had my own two boys when I left home :)

Which would you rather be in the same room with: a snake or a spider?
Snake, I love snakes, and I would love to own one, one day. Meanwhile, I hate spiders. I'm not afraid of them, I just hate them, ugh :(

What's the best thing about Denmark?
How long have you got? :D

We have wonderful traditions (we're more traditional, where America is religious), a great health care system, a great welfare system, great schooling (our nursing schools are some of the best in the world), we gave the world the great fairytales of H.C. Andersen and we're small enough that things don't get out of hand :D

What's the worst thing about Denmark?
While we have very little homophobia, we have way too much racism and I wish that would change.

Mrs Gordo

No one ever mattered. Not like she did.
Black Thorn
Mayo or Mustard?

Who has the best hair in the buffyverse?

If you were trapped in a room for 24 hours with nothing to do and you could have one buffyverse character with you who would it be and why.

Puppet

Watch your Fatone!
Black Thorn
Mayo. Don't like mustard and we put mayo on a lot more things in Denmark than most countries, lol.

Who has the best hair in the buffyverse?
Hmm, gonna have to be a tie between Faith and Willow.

If you were trapped in a room for 24 hours with nothing to do and you could have one buffyverse character with you who would it be and why.
Angel. There is so much he and I could talk about. But it would have to be Angel before the comics; anytime between S1 of his own show and S5 :)

MarieVampSlayer

No such animal!
Sineya
Who is your favorite BB in the Buffy serie?
What's your favorite series beside Btvs ?
Do you prefer breakfast or supper?
What's your favorite color?
What's your favorite animal?

Puppet

Watch your Fatone!
Black Thorn
What is your least favorite Buffy line?
Without a recent rewatch, I'd have to say the entire break-up talk in the sewers in The Prom, just annoys me.

Best Buffy Monster design?
The Gentlemen and their henchmen :)

Best Ats Monster design?
Hmm, maybe the Archduke from S5 or the gnarl-like spider monster from S4.

Angelus or dark Angel (Ats S2)?
Definitely Angelus, I love him, though dark!Angel is very intriguing as well :)

Who is your favorite BB in the Buffy serie?
If we're just counting Buffy, then Glory. If the whole Buffyverse, then Wolfram & Hart.

What's your favorite series beside Btvs ?
Supernatural is my all-time favorite TV show :D

Do you prefer breakfast or supper?
I don't eat breakfast, so supper. Tonight I'm having spaghetti with cheese and a burger :)

What's your favorite color?
Black and blue. Can't choose between them.

What's your favorite animal?
Any cat animal, including lions and tigers and such, they're just so beautiful and majestic, including regular house cats :)

MarieVampSlayer
MarieVampSlayer
The best food groups, pasta-cheese and burgers!!!

Puppet

Watch your Fatone!
Black Thorn
What other shows & movies do you like?
Shows: Supernatural, Jessica Jones, Misfits, Veronica Mars, My Name Is Earl, Will & Grace, Stranger Things, and many more.
Movies: The Shawshank Redemption, Star Wars 4, 5 & 6, Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, and, again, many more.

What kind of music do you like?
Most genres, really, except electronic music. Country (Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton, Dixie Chicks, Jennifer Nettles, Chris Stapleton) Rock (Foo Fighters, Coldplay, Fall Out Boy, The Pretty Reckless, Muse) Pop (Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Kelly Clarkson, Lady Gaga, Nsync) Classic Rock (Def Leppard, Bob Seger, Styx, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin) Classical (Sarah Brightman, Andrea Bocelli) Rap (Eminem, Biggie, Li'l Kim, Nicki Minaj, LOC) R&B (TLC, Beyonce, Salt N Pepa, Usher, Joss Stone) and, once again, many, many more :D

Any favorite foods & desserts?
Foods: Lasagne, fried pork with potatoes and parsley sauce, pizza, burgers, a nice steak :)
Dessert: hmm, not much... maybe cheesecake?

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
mmm cheesecake!
What's wrong with Sam Winchester?

Do you have salad cream in Denmark?

What would you rather see as a romantic couple, Angel /Fred or Angel / Illyria?

Is Spangel end game?

WillowFromBuffy

Extra flamy candles!
1. Do you think a show such as Blachman could have gone on air anywhere else than Denmark?
2. What would I have to do to convince you that Buffy and Willow are the greatest TV characters of all time?
3. You haven't watched Labyrinth or Dark Crystal? Do you hate Jim Henson?
4. What is your weirdest habit?
5. What does people not give you enough credit for?
6. What do people give you too much credit for?

brinkster130

Riley's BFF
Staff member
Sineya
What’s your favorite dessert?
If you were on a reality tv show, which one would it be?
What is your guilty pleasure tv show?

Curious Pathos

"You're the one, Buffy."
What is your favourite word in your native tongue? Why?

What would you want to be your last meal before you died?

What is the item on your bucket list that you are most excited to complete?

What is your favourite vegetable?

What is your favourite word in the English language? Why?

Do you have a favourite author or poet? If so, who? What is your favourite work by said penman?

How do you feel about Hamlet by Shakespeare?

Which country makes the best black liquorice?

How do you feel about the imbalance of power between the screenwriter and a director, when comes to their competing visions?

Do you have a favourite kind of rock or gemstone?

What is your favourite series of movies [Starwars, Die Hard, Fast & the Furious, Indian Jones, Back to the Future, etc.]?

Do you like anime? If so, which one is your favourite?

Are there really orange kangaroos in Denmark?

Status
Not open for further replies.