• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Scooby Spotlight: RDHWelsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
What kind of car do you drive?

Do you play any musical instruments?

Do you prefer urban, suburban or rural living?

Can you swim?

Can you sing?

Do you have a significant other?

Do you have an insignificant other?

What level of education do you have?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?

What are your worst favourite vices?

Have you ever taken part in a protest?

How long has it been since you were in a fight?

RDHWesley

Odd Individual
What kind of car do you drive?

Do you play any musical instruments?

Do you prefer urban, suburban or rural living?

Can you swim?

Can you sing?

Do you have a significant other?

Do you have an insignificant other?

What level of education do you have?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?

What are your worst favourite vices?

Have you ever taken part in a protest?

How long has it been since you were in a fight?

1. I don't drive a car.

2. No. I used to have an electric keyboard which I would mess around with, but never took lessons.

3. I don't think I could cope with city life, at least not a big city. I live in a suburb, and whilst I kind of like it, in recent months it's lost some of its appeal due to lockdown. As for rural living, I like the idea of a cabin in the mountains but don't know if I would like being in the middle of nowhere. I guess I'm just a very fickle person!

4. Yes, but I haven't done it in years.

5. Not well enough to do it professionally, but I like to think I have an alright voice. I used to do theatre and had to do a duet for a musical we did.

6. Not currently.

7. If my understanding of the term is correct, then no.

8. I have a BA degree in Film.

9. Somewhere in California maybe. I know I said that city life might not be for me, but I like the idea of living in San Francisco.

10. Chocolate. Cake. Chocolate cake.

11. No, I haven't.

12. I can't remember the last time I had a verbal fight. Haven't been in a physical fight since I was about 10, and even then it was just messing around.

Bop

Scooby
Sineya
What's your favourite song?
Do you prefer movies or TV?
What was the latest film you saw in the cinema and what film would get you back into the cinema?
If you could only have one streaming service which would you pick?

RDHWesley

Odd Individual
What's your favourite song?
Do you prefer movies or TV?
What was the latest film you saw in the cinema and what film would get you back into the cinema?
If you could only have one streaming service which would you pick?

1. It's a tie between Basket Case or Jesus of Suburbia, both by Green Day. I also love Across the Sea by Weezer.

2. Generally TV, because I like to see character development over a long period of time. That said, I'll frequently go through phases of watching loads of films for about two weeks, then settle back into TV again.

3. I think it must have been Knives Out (a great film if you haven't seen it). I'm looking forward to the new Mission Impossible at the end of the year.

4. I don't actually use any streaming service (very out of touch, I know). The only thing I really want to see that's exclusive to streaming is The Mandolorian, and I think Disney has enough money already! Amazon Prime puts up a ton of classic (and not so classic) films up though, so I'd probably say that.

Bop
Bop
I recommend Prime I've watched a lot of shows on there :)
whatdBuffyDo
whatdBuffyDo
"Knives Out (a great film if you haven't seen it):" Agreed. The thing with movies like Knives Out is that you really can't enjoy them the second time. :D

Priceless

Scooby
Have you ever watched Gilmore Girls?

Do you have a favourite podcast?

Where do you mostly get your news from?

What do you think of Cordelia's clothes?

spikenbuffy

"Hi honey, I'm home"
Staff member
What do you eat for breakfast?
Do you like avocado?
Do you have a least favorite music genre, if so what is it?
Waffles or Pancakes?

RDHWesley

Odd Individual
Have you ever watched Gilmore Girls?

Do you have a favourite podcast?

Where do you mostly get your news from?

What do you think of Cordelia's clothes?

1. No, I haven't.

2. I really like the Completely Unnecessary Podcast, with Pat Contri and Ian Ferguson. I haven't tuned in for a while, but they discuss a lot of pop culture topics, and have great back and forth with each other.

3. Usually the BBC News website, or articles linked on Facebook.

4. I'm not exactly what the Kinks would call a 'dedicated follower of fashion', but I do like her new shoes in 'Sense and Sensitivity'!

RDHWesley

Odd Individual
What do you eat for breakfast?
Do you like avocado?
Do you have a least favorite music genre, if so what is it?
Waffles or Pancakes?

1. I alternate between an apple/pear, a chocolate chip brunch bar (hearty, I know), and occasionally I'll mix it up with some Crunchy Nut cornflakes (the whirlwind excitement of my morning routine).

2. I don't think I've ever tried it.

3. I don't get much out of rap or hip-hop. I love the concept of it and how improvisational it can be, but I don't know; something about the sound of it just gets on my nerves for some reason. No idea why.

4. On balance, I'd say waffles. The last time I had pancakes, I got about halfway through them before thinking, 'That was very nice, but I think if I eat any more, I will be violently ill.' I've never had that experience with waffles.

Priceless

Scooby
Do you like peanuts, salter or plain?

Have you ever shot a gun?

Where's the worst place you've ever been/visited?

RDHWesley

Odd Individual
Do you like peanuts, salter or plain?

Have you ever shot a gun?

Where's the worst place you've ever been/visited?

1. Not really a peanuts person, but salted is infinitely better than plain.

2. Yes, I shot at targets with a rifle when I was 10 on a school camping trip.

3. Probably that school camping trip! I tend not to like tourist trap seaside towns, and we have a lot of them here in the UK. And obviously because I don't like them, I lived in one for three years when I was at university. 😒

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Do you like any kind of nuts?
Do you like Rancid?
Do you like The Clash?
Have you ever heard any Band Maid?

RDHWesley

Odd Individual
Do you like any kind of nuts?
Do you like Rancid?
Do you like The Clash?
Have you ever heard any Band Maid?

1. No, if I eat any nuts, they're usually in something else, like a brownie. I don't eat nuts as they are.

2. I do quite like Rancid. ...And Out Come the Wolves is a decent album.

3. Not really. For some reason, I've never really liked British punk bands as much as American ones. I'll take the Ramones any day of the week over the Clash.

4. I haven't, but I'll check them out.

Priceless

Scooby
Is writing your only creative outlet?

What's your favourite season, are you a winter or a summer person?

Is Daniel Craig the best James Bond?

Is the Buffy movie bad or underappreciated?

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
1. No, if I eat any nuts, they're usually in something else, like a brownie. I don't eat nuts as they are.

2. I do quite like Rancid. ...And Out Come the Wolves is a decent album.

3. Not really. For some reason, I've never really liked British punk bands as much as American ones. I'll take the Ramones any day of the week over the Clash.

4. I haven't, but I'll check them out.
Guess we'll have to 'agree to disagree' :oops:
We'll agree that I think yer krazy, and that you'll disagree. :D

Rancid reminds me of the Clash. So kind of weird that you'd like them and not The Clash. 🤔o_O

What other bands do you like?

RDHWesley

Odd Individual
Is writing your only creative outlet?

What's your favourite season, are you a winter or a summer person?

Is Daniel Craig the best James Bond?

Is the Buffy movie bad or underappreciated?

1. I used to make short films and stop motion videos when I was younger, but honed it down to just the writing process, as I found that the most satisfying and played to my strengths. I also enjoy acting but haven't done it regularly since I was 17.

2. Autumn and Spring are my favourite seasons; I like the milder temperatures. I prefer Summer to Winter, but on really hot days, I get sick of the heat.

3. Timothy Dalton is the best James Bond.

4. Please nobody lynch me, but I haven't actually seen the Buffy film. 😔 I promise I will watch it someday!

Priceless
Priceless
Timothy Dalton!

RDHWesley

Odd Individual
Guess we'll have to 'agree to disagree' :oops:
We'll agree that I think yer krazy, and that you'll disagree. :D

Rancid reminds me of the Clash. So kind of weird that you'd like them and not The Clash. 🤔o_O

What other bands do you like?

I will agree to agree to disagree!

My favourite bands are mostly from the same kind of era: Green Day, Weezer, Nirvana, Offspring. I also really like the Ramones, but more so their earlier albums.

whatdBuffyDo

Potential
Sineya
  1. Who are your favourite actors/actresses from BtVS?
  2. Do you have a hobby that mostly requires careful hand-eye coordination like gardening, carpentry, sewing, baking etc.?
  3. Which silent-era movie would you pick as your favourite?
  4. If you've seen them, which space movie do you like more, 2001: A Space Odyssey or Solaris?
  5. What are your favourite TV shows other than BtVS and AtS?
  6. What are your favourite character-driven fictional works (movies, TV series, books, etc?)
  7. As a film and/or TV genre, which one do you prefer: Southern Gothic (Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Big Fish, Sharp Objects) or Urban Gothic (Se7en, Fight Club, Bram Stoker's Dracula?)
  8. Do you play PC games? If you do, name your top 3 games.

RDHWesley

Odd Individual
  1. Who are your favourite actors/actresses from BtVS?
  2. Do you have a hobby that mostly requires careful hand-eye coordination like gardening, carpentry, sewing, baking etc.?
  3. Which silent-era movie would you pick as your favourite?
  4. If you've seen them, which space movie do you like more, 2001: A Space Odyssey or Solaris?
  5. What are your favourite TV shows other than BtVS and AtS?
  6. What are your favourite character-driven fictional works (movies, TV series, books, etc?)
  7. As a film and/or TV genre, which one do you prefer: Southern Gothic (Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Big Fish, Sharp Objects) or Urban Gothic (Se7en, Fight Club, Bram Stoker's Dracula?)
  8. Do you play PC games? If you do, name your top 3 games.

1. Alexis Denisof, Amy Acker, David Boreanaz, James Marsters

2. Not really, I'm not very good with hands on sort of work.

3. The Cabinet of Dr Caligari.

4. I haven't seen either of them. I've had 2001 on Blu-Ray for years and still haven't watched it!

5. Doctor Who (mostly the Classic Series), The X-Files, Scooby-Doo in general, Inside No 9, Batman: The Animated Series, Batman Beyond and Gerry Anderson's puppet series (he made several and I like most of them to differing degrees).

6. My mind's gone blank, sorry! I adore Spider-Man because I relate so much to the character, but that's not really the same thing.

7. Generally urban, as I prefer the grungy atmosphere of a city compared with a rural outback setting.

8. I don't play PC. I mostly play PS2 and PS3, the SNES mini and my GBA (and only now do I realise how ancient that makes me sound)!

whatdBuffyDo
whatdBuffyDo
Thanks for your answers! 😊 I love Caligari, too! It is so eerie and atmospheric. Also, Scooby-Doo! 🌞
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom