• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Scooby Spotlight: vznspike

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Up this week for your questioning pleasure is @vznspike

1. How did you find BB? What were your first thoughts about it?
2. What is it about Buffy that has you ‘coming back’?
3. If you could guest star in any Buffy or Angel episode, which episode would you choose?
4. What does a day in your life usually look like?
5. If you could swap lives with one person for a day who would it be?

Bop

Scooby
Sineya
What is it like being from Ireland and which part are you from?

Priceless

Scooby
What would be your perfect job?

Which band/singer haven't you seen that you'd love to see live?

History or Geography?

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
What other shows/films do you like?
What's your favorite kind of desserts?
What are some places you've always wanted to visit?

vznspike

Potential
Black Thorn
Up this week for your questioning pleasure is @vznspike

1. How did you find BB? What were your first thoughts about it?

I first heard about through Once More With Podcast ;), I like doing things backwards😂. I was very short of someone to talk to about the show, so I think I joined it 2 days later

2. What is it about Buffy that has you ‘coming back’?

I know this is gonna sound cheesy, but everything, the humor, the story, the characters, it's just one of those shows that ages like fine wine, in every re-watch you appreciate something new or see things from a different perspective due to your own experiences

3. If you could guest star in any Buffy or Angel episode, which episode would you choose?

Oh god, can I only pick one? 😂 School Hard would probably take the honours there... James Marsters AND Juliet Landau... maybe I could have played Sheila 🤣

4. What does a day in your life usually look like?

Get up, ride a few horses, eat, watch some tv, sleep, repeat, not that interesting 😅

5. If you could swap lives with one person for a day who would it be?

Whoever manages Green Day when they are on tour, I'd say you wouldn't know what they would come up with! 😎They look like they are a bunch of harmless messers

vznspike

Potential
Black Thorn
What is it like being from Ireland and which part are you from?

I'm actually originally from Portugal but been living in Ireland for over 10 years. I was supposed to come for three months and I loved it so much that the result is that I'm still here xD. I live in Kilkenny, and I absolutely love it. 3 miles radius and over 90 pubs! Also a really clean city and the people are super friendly. One of them places you can also find somewhere that makes you feel like you belong :)

Bop
Bop
Wow now I want to move to Ireland 😅

vznspike

Potential
Black Thorn
What would be your perfect job?

The one I currently have! Wouldn't change it for anything! 🤩

Which band/singer haven't you seen that you'd love to see live?

Humm, tough one, if it's an active band, either Good Charlotte or The Offspring, not currently active, Supertramp or Nirvana 🎸🎸🎸

History or Geography?

I was quite good at both while I was in school... Probably don't remember as much of History even though I'd be more interested in it than Geography

vznspike

Potential
Black Thorn
I remember you mentioned that you like Green Day, so what's your favorite Green Day album ?

That's like picking your favourite child! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Humm...Dookie, Nimrod or Revolution Radio, but American Idiot and Warning are freaking brilliant as well.. I don't know, can't pick just one 🙃

Puppet
Puppet
Dookie, by a mile! :D
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
I'd go Insomniac, Dookie & American Idiot in that order

vznspike

Potential
Black Thorn
What other shows/films do you like?

I pretty much like all types of Fantasy or Sci-Fi, from LotR, to Inheritance Cycle, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, to Star Wars and most of MCU. Big Firefly fan, recently fell in love with Altered Carbon and Merlin.

What's your favorite kind of desserts?

I have a very sweet tooth, so all kinds? 🤪I love a good hot brownie with ice cream though, it's usually the first choice

What are some places you've always wanted to visit?

I would love to go to New Orleans, it's the one place to visit on my bucket list, other than that, the Rocky Mountains are supposed to be beautiful or Virginia. Australia seems pretty cool as well but they have too many bugs that can kill you xD
Death by bug doesn't seem very appealing 😅

vznspike

Potential
Black Thorn
I'm actually originally from Portugal but been living in Ireland for over 10 years. I was supposed to come for three months and I loved it so much that the result is that I'm still here xD. I live in Kilkenny, and I absolutely love it. 3 miles radius and over 90 pubs! Also a really clean city and the people are super friendly. One of them places you can also find somewhere that makes you feel like you belong :)
You should, it is great here! AND it doesn't rain half as much as people would have you believe!

• Love
Reactions: Bop

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
What did you think of Father of All... ?

Coffee or Tea ?

You claim that your job is your dream job, what is it if you feel comfortable sharing ?

How are you keeping busy during lockdown ?

What does the vzn in vznspike stand for ?

vznspike

Potential
Black Thorn
Iron Man or Spiderman?

I'm gonna have to say Iron Man, because he only has one legendary portrait will with Spiderman I will forever be torn between Tobey Maguire and Tom Holland, since both of them do an incredible job with the character. Plus he doesn't actually have any super powers other than his intelligence and resources (which are pretty powerful I'll admit)

Do you have any siblings?

Yeah a sister and a half brother, but I never met him 😅

Oz or Spike?

Spike definitely but I feel kinda bad about it 😂

vznspike

Potential
Black Thorn
What did you think of Father of All... ?

I liked it when I first heard it, thought it has some really good songs in it, but also has quite a few average songs... but I'm finding it one of those albums that keeps growing on you. Just disappointed that the lyrics are lacking their usual snark and sarcasm. It's the thing I love about them the most is how cleverly their lyrics are written, but still a very good album

Coffee or Tea ?

Tea, don't like Coffee

You claim that your job is your dream job, what is it if you feel comfortable sharing ?

I'm a professional showjumping rider, my career is focused on producing young horses to the best of their potential and sell them on when their are ready to be the best they can be :)

How are you keeping busy during lockdown ?

My life hasn't changed much actually, I'm still working since you can't just abandon the horses, I'm actually quite busy since we are a little bit short staffed with the lockdown, so w

What does the vzn in vznspike stand for ?

Priceless

Scooby
Have you ever competed at the Olympics?

Have you ever heard of Harvey Smith? (he was famous when I was a kid)

Pushbike or motorbike?

Name the three best things about Portugal

Name the three best things about Ireland

vznspike

Potential
Black Thorn
Have you ever competed at the Olympics?

No, and I don't think I ever will 😂 I'm neither good enough or rich enough xD, with that in mind I've dedicated my life to produce young horses for the top level, so I usually sell them before they reach their full potential, there's more money in selling the dream and living it 😅. I have though competed several times in the World Championship for Young Horses

Have you ever heard of Harvey Smith? (he was famous when I was a kid)

I have indeed, just recently saw a interview of his years ago, personally prefer John Whitaker and Nick Skelton though

Pushbike or motorbike?

What's a pushbike?

Name the three best things about Portugal

1. The food
  2. The seaside views on a sunny day
  3. It's a cheap place to live

Name the three best things about Ireland

1. The people
  2. The horses
  3. The always green scenery

nightshade
nightshade