• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Scooby Spotlight: vznspike

Status
Not open for further replies.

vznspike

Potential
Black Thorn
Have you watched many pixar/disney films and if so what are your favourites?
Yeah I would have watched a lot of Disney growing up, my favourite animation movies were Aladdin, Tarzan and Hercules, now as an adult I'm a big fan of the MCU

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
You mentioned that you liked Aladdin what did you think of the 2019 remake if you've seen it?

vznspike

Potential
Black Thorn
You mentioned that you liked Aladdin what did you think of the 2019 remake if you've seen it?
I did see it, and I absolutely loved it! I thought it is quite well done, it's the best remake they have made so far in my opinion! Will Smith makes a wonderful genie! so music is still as great as ever too!

Athene
Athene
I agree I think the remake was pure fun

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Yeah, boss' fiancee made a brownie cake shaped like a mare and foal which was too cute! And it was delicious!
Yeah, my friend gave 2 books, a buffyverse one and an Altered Carbon one, also a rolling machine xD
First Happy Birthday . Second it sounds you like Horses . What kind of horses do you like the best .

vznspike

Potential
Black Thorn
Do you like cheesecake?
If you could visit any time and place, where would you go & what era?

Cheesecake is a funny thing, cause when its good its amazing but it can also be a huge disappointment, so its a dessert I don't trust haha

Ancient Greece! No doubt about it! I LOVE greek mythology so Ancient Greece would have been my go to spot

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
yeah you have to get the baked version
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom