• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Scooby Spotlight: Willow Tara

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightshade

I don't understand your definition of good news
Staff member
Black Thorn
I might be a day late but @Willow Tara is in the questioning seat this week.

Your starter questions:

1. How did you find BB? What were your first thoughts about it?
2. What is it about Buffy that has you ‘coming back’?
3. If you could guest star in any Buffy or Angel episode, which episode would you choose?
4. What does a day in your life usually look like?
5. If you could swap lives with one person for a day who would it be?

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
@nightshade
1. How did you find BB? What were your first thoughts about it?
I think I found it because I was looking for some place to talk about Buffy with other fans, really any internet search I typed started with "Buffy" or "Btvs" and someday I found this place :)
I loved it from the beginning cause I finally had a place to discuss everything related to my favourite show... And it was really time for me to find it, cause most of my friends and family started getting annyoed at me constantly talking abozt it, so it is good to have BB :D
2. What is it about Buffy that has you ‘coming back’?
The characters, the story, the relationships and I guess nostalgia... I have loved this show since I was 9 so it is a guge part of my life... It has helped me through hard times and was always there... Always made/makes me happy :) I just love everything about it! When I'm sick I cuddle up under a blanket and rewatch some random Buffy episodes... There is not one thing I can say that makes me love Btvs so much and that has me coming back and rewatching it... I just love it for being something I can rely on, that I know even in my worst times... It might not solve my problem(s), but it will make feel (at least a little) better and make me smile (and cry and all those other emotions!). :)
3. If you could guest star in any Buffy or Angel episode, which episode would you choose?
OOOOH!!! So hard!!! Maybe Seeing Red to keep Tara and Willow out of their room, so even when Warren shoots through the window, there's no one there so no one dues :) And cause I am already there I could also talk to Spike and tell him that he should just TALK to Buffy if he has to... Nothing else!
But really I don't know... Oh wait! No! I have a better idea! Orpheus!!! Just so I meet Alyson Hannigan (again🥰) and Amy Acker!!! :D
4. What does a day in your life usually look like?
Weekdays: I get up at 6:15 am, I eat something and then I go to school. After school (which ends everyday at different times, currently wednesday is the shortest) I go home and do my homework. And after homework totally different things, depends on if there are things I have to do (cleaning my room or whatever) sometimes I do things for our climate action movement... I either edit videos like interviews, people saying why they go to the demonstrations and why others should go too... Or today for example I read a long article about climate change to say if people my age would understand it or if it has to be changed to easier exprssions.
Sometimes I meet friends, often I am on ny phone or computer on the internet (BB, instagram, youtube...) or editing videos for fun or watching shows like Buffy or others...
(Currently more climate actiln than before though...)
5. If you could swap lives with one person for a day who would it be?
Maybe Alexis Denisof so I am married to Alyson and friends with Amy? Or Joss Whedon, so I am friends with/know all of my favpurite actors! Or maybe a politician who can decide a lot so I can finally start making laws and things to save our planet from us stupid humans!
(Sorry it's late and I am tired... I just saw this thread and wanted to reply... It could be that I correct/change my answers in another post when I am not so tired anymore...)

Last edited:

Willow Tara

Sineya
@Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Can you swim?
Yes
Do you play a musical instrument?
I used to play the guitar...
What is your favourite song?
I like too many! It always changes... (But I guess that is for everyone like that)
Do you own a pet?
No. But I used to always beg my parents cause I always wanted one, but my mother is affraid of maaany animals (the worst is birds, she would be scared if they were flying around in the house) but actually she is scared of almost every animal or at least doesn't like having them in her house... And my other mother is allergic to many ankmals (mainly cats) And now I don't really want a pet anymore...

Willow Tara

Sineya
@Octavia
Whats your fave school subject?
English :)
What would your dream hair do be?
I don't know... I like curls... And I love red hair :)
What are your best shoes?
I don't have many different pairs of shoes. My parents insisted to buy me knew ones, cause I am always wearing the same. They are just like casual black and white shoes... Nothing special about them, but I like them because they fit and I like black shoes... The new ones are also black, but not as worn out obviously cause they are new...

brinkster130

Riley's BFF
Staff member
Sineya
What was your favorite subject to study in school?

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

What was the last book you read?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
1/ It seems that you prefer the under-dog, is that why you chose the House of the dog? Sineya.

2/ When you wear your favourite shoes, do you prefer the left or the right, and why?

3/ Do you wear mascara anytime and if so, which side do you apply first? And why.

4/ Would you like a vetting system to be applied to the questions being asked?

Willow Tara

Sineya
@brinkster130
What was your favorite subject to study in school?
It still is English :)
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Probably america, so I could go to Torrance High and Buffys house and stuff... But anyways I don't travel. Travelling with a plane is very bad for our planet and us... :(
What was the last book you read?
Deaths Daughter by Amber Benson :)

Willow Tara

Sineya
@HowiMetdaSlayer
What other shows/movies do you like?
Anything in the Whedonverse is defenitely my favourite! Other than that I like Person of Interest a lot! Also Supergirl, watching a few episodes and clips here and there of Supernatural and just this weekend I started watching Sherlock with a friend and I really liked it :)
What music/bands do you like?
Mmmmh... I don't really know. I used to really love Michael Jackson when I was younger, but since then I don't really have a favourite singer or band... I usually just go on youtube look for songs with lyrics and listen to some, if I like one I will listen to it more and even sometimes edit a video to it.
Any favorite foods/desserts?
I like chinese food and almost every kind of noodles. And I am a vegetarian, so nothing with meat. I also really like good salat. :)

Last edited:

Willow Tara

Sineya
@ILLYRIAN
It seems that you prefer the under-dog, is that why you chose the House of the dog? Sineya.
Um... I don't really care about the "animals of the houses".
When you wear your favourite shoes, do you prefer the left or the right, and why?
I don't prefer either, just put them on and go.
Do you wear mascara anytime and if so, which side do you apply first? And why.
I don't wear mascara... I think I wore it to the wedding of my parents, but my mom helped me put it on. I don't remember which side she applied first...
Would you like a vetting system to be applied to the questions being asked?
No...? I don't think so... But I am also not a 100% sure what a vetting system even is. Haha! :D

nightshade

I don't understand your definition of good news
Staff member
Black Thorn
What is the one thing that you wish everyone would do to help climate change?

Do you ride a bike? If so what colour is it?

What name would you give your pet plant?

Willow Tara

Sineya
And now for an easy question, do you think that every slayer has been a girl?
Yes.
On Buffyverse wiki it says: "Mystically empowered female humans"
(But isn't Billy in the comics like a male Slayer? Or just had some powers, but wasn't a real Slayer?)

Willow Tara

Sineya
@nightshade
What is the one thing that you wish everyone would do to help climate change?
Tough question, I will get back to that later... There is just so much that needs to be done! It can't be solved with only one thing/action. If I now say one thing people maybe would even do it, but then they feel like work is done, they can't do anything more because they did this already. But we are NEVER done! We can't give up fighting the climate crisis! When hope dies, action begins! (That is something I always have to tell myself too, cause there are times where I feel like I have lost hope and nothing I do will solve the climate crisis, but I can't give up! Cause if everyone gives up, no one fights for our future... So even when I hqve lost all hope, I should still act, still fight, still go to demonstrations.... Cause if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do.)
I think in the end one thing that I think EVERYONE should do, is go to demonstrations! Especially on the global earth strike on the 20th september (20.9.) Cause the UN climate meeting (Idk how they call that in english) starts on the 23.9. The politicians have to know that we care about our future and our planet a lot more than money and profits!
You can use less plastic yourself in silence all you want and it helps, it's good! But no one notices that, they don't know you care about it and they don't know they should better make more glas bottles than plastic bottles if no one tells them!
So going to the demonstrations... Especially on the 20.9. (but also continuing to go after that, not just one day) is very important, but still then the fight is far from over!

I will get back to the question if I have a better answer for one thing everyone should do, but actually I think there is not ONE thing! That's one of the main problems! You can't just do one thing and the climate crisis is solved. So too many people don't know where to start and do nothing instead...

Do you ride a bike? If so what colour is it?
I used to ride a bike. My last one was grey/black. I used to ride the bike every morning to school. But we sold it when we moved, because we don't have enough space to keep it anywhere. Now I walk almost everywhere and when it is too far (like my school) I take the bus or the train.

What name would you give your pet plant?
Willow? :D

AnthonyCordova

Earth Invasion Taskforce Unlimited
Sineya
Do you have a favorite flower? If so, which?
Which is your favorite episode for Giles and why?
Which is your favorite episode for Willow and why?
If you could transport one character from any other television show to Buffy, who would it be?
If you could transport one character from any other television show to Angel, who would it be?

Willow Tara

Sineya
@AnthonyCordova
Do you have a favorite flower? If so, which?
I like tulips... :)
Which is your favorite episode for Giles and why?
Maybe band candy? (Teenage Giles!!! Ripper!) I don't know... Defenitely one of the high school years, I liked him better in season 1-3. But he was really cool in tabula rasa and in grave too! Idk...
Which is your favorite episode for Willow and why?
You can't ask me that OMG!!! All of the 145 she appeared in! (144 on Buffy and 1 on Angel... Though she was on the phone with Cordy in another episode of Angel... So probably even 146!) I really love Family so much though... And Orpheus!
If you could transport one character from any other television show to Buffy, who would it be?
Fred so we have more Fred and Willow interactions :)
But for outside of the Buffyverse... I don't know... (I'll have to think about it a little more...)
If you could transport one character from any other television show to Angel, who would it be?
Willow for more Willow and Fred interactions and just overall more Willow!
Again for outside of the Buffyverse I have to think more about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom