• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Season 12 Library Edition

Priceless

Scooby
Has anyone received their library edition yet? I've had mine on order since September.

Has anyone even ordered the library edition? 😆

The Bronze

Rogue Demon Hunter
Black Thorn
I've got two on the way now. Amazon pre order in March and they said they had no idea when they were getting stock. So I ordered from somewhere else. Then Amazon said they have it and will also send it next week.

Priceless

Scooby
Glad you've received yours @The Bronze. I'd seen some people had their copies, so I went to Amazon to cancel mine and they said it was too late, that it was being packaged for posting. I had checked other places and there were no copies in stock. Hopefully I'll get mine next week.

The Bronze

Rogue Demon Hunter
Black Thorn
I haven't got it just yet. Got a dispatch note from the other place saying it'll be here for Monday. The amazon one later in the week. Put one towards my retirement fund.

Priceless

Scooby
Mine arrived this morning! It'll take me some time before I read season 12 again, but I loved Girl Blue so I'll be reading that again soon.

The Bronze

Rogue Demon Hunter
Black Thorn
I've got a million dispatch notes for it. Should be here soon. Think I'll be pretending Girl Blue doesn't exist lol

Priceless
Priceless
Think I was one of only three people who loved Girl Blue
Top Bottom