• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Season 3 is the ultimate Buffy season for me

Joshua

Huge Spuffy Fan!
Everything about this season is so damn perfect; it's like the ultimate Buffy high school era. Buffy and her classmates fighting The Mayor and his minions, Buffy and Faith's rivalry you have Vamp Willow which includes the introduction of Anya.

The only episodes that I hate in this season are:

"Beauty and The Beasts" (mainly for the "Don't get hit" line Buffy says to Debbie)
"Dead's Man Party" it's not a bad per se it has it's gems ie: Giles: "You like my mask? it raises the dead. Americans" Did I mention how perfect this season is? Anne is hands down my all-time favorite premiere

233b41caacc257319ee0ab410e34d742.jpg

Black Thorn
Yes Season 3 would be up there in my top 3. Some great episodes and moments in there.

Season 4 is my favorite but Season 3 is a close second. :D
I really like season 4, but I hate Riley more than any other character so it isn't my favorite.
Post automatically merged:

Season 2 is my favorite. I love Spike and Drusilla, and then the introduction of Angelus. It has some really good monster of the week episodes as well, such as "Ted". I am a big Bangel fan, so that also contributes.
One of my favorite episodes not just of Buffy but in the world is "Innocence", which is in the season. It has a lot of character development, fight scenes, parts that make me cry, and more.
This is a great season and is in no way over-hyped.

Last edited:

Cohen

Hellhound
I enjoy this season! The introduction of a misguided slayer was an interesting dynamic, after seeing Kendra as a “typical” trained slayer in season 2. Also seeing a hardened Buffy in the alternate universe episode was pretty cool.

I bet if the show would have been made today, they would do a whole exploration into that reality that lasted more than just one episode. Could you imagine a 3-episode arc (like Pylea) where Cordelia’s wish was granted in one episode, and the first episode establishes the differences between the realities, the second sets up the Master’s plan, and the third is the climax?

They could have even ended “Lover’s Walk” with Cordelia’s wish:
Cordelia: I wish Buffy Summers had never come to Sunnydale.
Anyanka: Done.
Cut to Black.

MDuah

Townie
For me, Season 2 & 3 (and somewhat S1) are my absolute favorite.

1. High School Years
2. Best Big Bads
3. Relationships (Huge Bangel Fan. Also love: Willow & Oz, Xander & Cordelia, Spike & Drusilla, Giles & Jenny)
4. Introduction of Faith, Angelus, Drusilla, Spike, Oz and the Mayor
5. Few times where the Scooby Gang was together and close with one another

WillowsFaith

Potential
Same, it’s essentially Buffy! I mean you Got the Highschool is Hell Metaphors, Monsters of the week, FAITH!!!! Also the season finale is what every senior wishes thier Graduation was like! Haha. The writing, Acting and Fun😭😭 it was basically Season 2 with a even higher budget

Top Bottom