• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Season 5 the final season?

Wesley Junior

Potential
Do you think S5 will be the final season of Agents of Shield? If so, how do you feel about this being the probable end?

white avenger

white avenger
There's a rumor that Coulsen is going to die this Season so that he can return in "Avengers 3 or 4," pretty much in the same way that he died in "Avengers 1" and came back in the TV series. That doesn't necessarily mean that the series has to end, but it could be what they are planning.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
I think- given that Infinity War is going to change the Marvel verse in big, unspecified ways- that the writers are probably going to change things up a bit. Killing Coulson is a possibility but I can think of a better candidate. Really they can use this big world-changing event to really shake things up if they want to.

It would be a bit daft to cancel the show all-together though, the writers have finally found their groove in Season's 4 and 5 and produced some really stellar comic-book feeling stuff; Ghost Rider, alternate realities, killer robots, trips to the future across time and space, aliens...
Hopefully we get some crossover magic though. Dr. Strange cameo? Or one of the Defenders? The Inhumans? Maybe with Marvel finally getting the rights to all the X-men stuff they can finally deal with mutants.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I am almost finished s5 and I hope its not the last season! They have so much opportunity for a show like this, it can go in any direction. I am not caught up with the movies, I think I enjoy Shield more than most of them.

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
I am almost finished s5 and I hope its not the last season! They have so much opportunity for a show like this, it can go in any direction. I am not caught up with the movies, I think I enjoy Shield more than most of them.
I agree they have so many more stories to tell. I actually am caught up with the movies, and I think the new Avengers movie could jumpstart some really cool AoS season 6 storylines. As long as FitzSimmons are together, I will watch!

Top Bottom