• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Spoiler! Season 5

Somecallmejames

Member of the Church Of Faith
What did everyone think of the season 5 premire? I thought it was awesome! The sets and effects look incredible and the multiple bombshells being dropped (the team time-travelling, Daisy apparently destroying Earth,etc). I can't wait for the rest of the season (especially the 100th episode!)

Priceless

Scooby
Just finished the first ep of S5 and agree it was awesome. I'm really enjoying Deke and hope he sticks around. Wondering what Fitz is doing back on Earth and back in their own time.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I am intrigued. Looking forward to the season. I dont think I'll miss Fitz tbh. Stoked to see another actor from The 100 - the girl that was helping them blend. I saw the 'Daisy destroyed the earth' bit coming as soon as May couldnt fly over the debry field , but still interesting! I like that Jemma is seperated from the group, she shines in her own.

This show has a bit of an Angel feel - this feels a bit like the massive change we saw from s4 AtS to S5 in Wolfram and Hart. Im excited to see what ideas they have for this new world.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I am enjoying this season. Less predictable than other shows I have seen lately. I did not expect Fitz to return and am glad he has! He is turning into my favourite, kinda has a Dark Wes feel to him, and the actor is great. If they kill him off now I would be VERY UNHAPPY!

I really saw Joss influence in the last ep. When Fritz freed Daisy and flew up to end them, I thought "its on now!" and then she hit the floor. :D

thetopher

Sineya
Merciful Zeus! Did anyone see this weeks episode? It was...things happened; unexpected almost whedonesque things.

This is starting to feel like one of those anything can happen' kind of seasons. And I thought the team might have time to relax after their future-shock.

thetopher

Sineya
And another surprising and dark episode! Season 5 is AoS really hitting its stride. Genuinely don't know what's going to happen next.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Im finally caught up. Yay for fitzsimmons! Cry for yoyo. I am loving Fitz now. I thought that hydra fitz would return, but not like that! Poor dude, poor Jemma. I like Deke, he is a bit cute with them. Hero runs in the blood. This is an exciting season.

A fear dimention sounds a bit like "fear itself" and I thought a bit lame, but they needed it to bring hydra!fitz to the forefront.

Some bits feel frustrating, because I can already see the rifts. I dont know how they will get out of the loop without the team turning on each other, or yoyo and/or coulson being buried.

5 by 5, was that another btvs link? Or army talk? Lucie might be interesting. She moves almost exactly like the blue assasin balls lady in the future - same actor??

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I meant Ruby, duno where i got Lucie from! Just googled, not the same actor as the kree assasin.

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
I could see Nick Brendan in Talbats role. Anyone still watching?
That could work, but I’m pretty satisfied with Adrian Pasdar. I think that performance in the scene with his family was stellar. And I keep hearing ratings are getting worse, but I still like it lately and thought last episode was a great setup for the finale.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Oh yeah, I am satisfied too - that family scene was just the right level of frightening without being horrifying ya know? I am hearing lots of ratings dropping (spn too) - but then we will have fans rock up in 2/3 years wondering why shows like this get cancelled.

Fool for Buffy
Fool for Buffy
Yup, that's unfortunately how it works

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
My goodness that finale- I thought it was fantastic but wow I'm an emotional wreck.
Fitz. Fitz. Oh my gosh Fitz. I was balling. Brilliant loophole. But still. Fitz.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Bah spoiled myself. Better watch it. Right now.

Yoyo is really annoying me, has she told Mac that the blue men regenerate her? Shes better off dead before they get there.
Lol that was a random crash landing.
Awww May. I was so happy when they hooked up last episode, but now I really feel for her, those walls were better off kept up.
I am so not into this flying costume thing. Boring, but needed for the good team content.
Mac is such a big cuddly bear
Daisy has really matured as a character - you can almost see the Shield teams training in her, May for combat. Mac for heart, Coulson's level head and fitzsimmons tech.
Thats such a Wash type moment! Since I knew it was coming I suspected he would be squished once I saw the set.
Watching Daisy stab the centrepede serum in her neck made me just that little bit braver to dig a splinter out of my thumb haha. Oh I love that she blasted him into space hahah!
Awwww Fitz. I sorta thought they would break this couple up. Has there ever been a happily ever after in the whedonverse? I dont even want to see Gemmas face. Nooo that is the most heartbreaking bit! :'( She must be preggers already ay?
I just dont feel like Yoyo fits the heros brief. Maybe is just cos I dont like her.
So is Fitz dead? Are they going to go and find Space sleeping Fitz? THEY WILL HAVE TO HAVE ANOTHER WEDDING! DId Deke disappear?
Aww May and Coulson are a bit sweet. My beach is better tho.

Did Bobby and her beau die? I cant remember, i Feel like they would fit well again next season.

I cant wait to binge this one day. It will be so different from watching as its released, I hope I will get a deeper connection to some of the characters. Wont mind if May and Coulson are absent for the final season - they deserve a holiday!

Fool for Buffy
Fool for Buffy
Bobbi and Hunter didn't die, but Adrianne Palicki is on another show.
Top Bottom