• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Season 6

P

Puffy

Just rewatched the finale episodes (in a greedy rush). Darth Rosenberg. OMG. To die for.

Also realized that Darth Willow used the same saying like the Vampire Willow, some seasons before. "Bored now." How cool is that?!

And in the end, the "brave" Xander with the big heart, saved the day. Flawless. :)

Damn, OMWF + Spike/Buffy together + Darth Willow. Its hard to top that!

cryptwarmer

I'm in charge of morale!
Black Thorn
I am glad Dark Willow killed Warren and that she did it in a hideous way.

No apologies needed if you ask me. He was worse than most demons at that point.

I don't understand the twist that Willow thinks the world should end. Shed some light for me. Was that Willow, albeit brassed off Willow, making that decision out of grief. Or was some evil taking advantage of her grief and power to do its bidding.

Her calling forth that pagan temple in the end confuses me.

Blaze

Let it Burn
Black Thorn
I don't understand the twist that Willow thinks the world should end. Shed some light for me. Was that Willow, albeit brassed off Willow, making that decision out of grief. Or was some evil taking advantage of her grief and power to do its bidding.
If we go by what Anya said, it was grief. I think over the course of the three episode with DW, we saw her break down, by the ending, it was Willow truly believing that the world would be better without all the grief.

But agreed, s6 is awesome! By far my favourite!

bespangeled

Scooby
Black Thorn
I am glad Dark Willow killed Warren and that she did it in a hideous way.

No apologies needed if you ask me. He was worse than most demons at that point.

Her calling forth that pagan temple in the end confuses me.
Th magic she sucked from Gil;es was from the coven - and geared toward making her stop wanting to kill, except she became overly empathetic, decided all of life was pain since she was in pain, so decided to destroy the earth and save everyone from pain.

Top Bottom