• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Season 7

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
Season 7 starts May 27th and I'm pretty hyped. I have a great love for this ugly forgotten stepchild of a show. I'm glad they had time to plan out a last season and I really hope they land it. Is anyone else gonna be watching?

WillowFromBuffy

To be or not to evil.
I've fallen in and out of love with this show so many times, but S6 had two of my favourite episodes ever, namely "Code Yellow" and "Inescapable." I can't wait to see what Mo and Jed will come up with next, even if going to the past feels like a really weird idea.

Bluebird

Black Thorn
I can't wait to see what Mo and Jed will come up with next, even if going to the past feels like a really weird idea.
To be fair I think a lot of their ideas are weird but to me that's where a lot of the fun comes from, especially when they manage to execute the wacky into something meaningful and relatable.

WillowFromBuffy

To be or not to evil.
To be fair I think a lot of their ideas are weird but to me that's where a lot of the fun comes from, especially when they manage to execute the wacky into something meaningful and relatable.
Most of it works, but I think they've made some major mistakes. For example, turning Ward and Talbot into supervillains felt really cheap.

People rag on S1, but I kinda miss it when it was just a sci fi spy show without too much crazy.

Bluebird

Black Thorn
Most of it works, but I think they've made some major mistakes. For example, turning Ward and Talbot into supervillains felt really cheap.

People rag on S1, but I kinda miss it when it was just a sci fi spy show without too much crazy.
Oh yeah that's why I said when they manage to pull it off. When they fail they fail hard but when it succeeds it's some of the best TV I've seen.
I think season 1 does hint at the direction the show would go, but I know what you mean. I think it fit very well for a first season, and I don't know why people don't like it. But then I also really like Buffy season 1 even though lots recommend skipping it or try to placate new fans by telling them it's rough and gets better. I love season 1! Of Buffy and AoS.

Top Bottom