• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Season 8 Library Editions out of print and being sold for hundreds

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
So if anyone has any interest in getting rid of their library editions, people are selling the later volumes of season 8 at over £100 a pop because they are out of print.

Bluebird

Black Thorn
I just counted mine and I have 10 altogether. I didn't realise they'd become so rare!

Taake

Raise your hand if... EW
Staff member
Black Thorn
Oh, they look really nice! Wouldn’t pay 100s for it, but I can see why others would. Good collector’s item

Bluebird

Black Thorn
Oh, they look really nice! Wouldn’t pay 100s for it, but I can see why others would. Good collector’s item
Neither would I! I mean I mostly bought them because they were a big print and collected a lot of issues, rather than it being a collectible. I also bought them when they first released and the RRP was £24.99 and I got most for £20. Seems insane that people are paying out hundreds now for used copies. I saw one go, used, for near £300.

Taake
Taake
Wow! I’d be tempted to sell if I had some!

The Bronze

Rogue Demon Hunter
Black Thorn
Holy shit! I'm going to look into this. I have all the library editions and some haven't been opened.

Bluebird
Bluebird
Goldmine!

Angel6

Potential
The angel and faith volume 3 one seems to be the rarest one I’ve seen it advertised for about £350 but found it in Australia for $35 :)

Top Bottom