• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Question Secret Santa with the Scoobies?

IndianaSolo221

Potential
A little Christmas post...if you were able to do Secret Santa with any character from Buffy or Angel, who would you want to have for Secret Santa?

My favorite character is Spike, so I think it would be really cool to get him for Secret Santa, except I wouldn't know what to get for a guy who's been around for over a hundred years and has probably seen everything. I think it would be easier to find a gift for Dawn, or even Cordelia.

Priceless

Scooby
I'd like Cordelia to be my Secret Santa, she'd get me something really expensive and nice 😁 As for who I'd like to Secret Santa for . . . possibly Wesley. He'd be grateful and polite about anything you got him and he wouldn't have high expectations.

TriBel
TriBel
I spit my tea out laughing at that last line. 🤣 Drag Race level shade...kudos mate!

Wesxfred

You know what they say about payback...
I would get everybody some new parents. Seriously 99% of the parents in the Buffyverse are non-existent or just rude to their kids. Joyce, Roger, Trish, and a few others excepted.

M

M

I'd want to get a gift for Spike, as I think he would be very difficult to please/surprise and I really like the challenge of getting difficult people gifts. Runners up would Buffy or Giles for the same reasons.

I'd like to receive from either Willow or Dawn. Both seem to really put a lot of thought into their gift giving, and I can see having a lot in common with Willow.

The only one getting a good gift from Spike would likely be Buffy herself. Anyone else is going to either be purposefully forgotten about or given rubbish.

Anya, Xander, Willow, Tara, and Dawn are all too easy to buy for, I think.

To continue this, though, what would everyone actually get the Scoobies?

IndianaSolo221

Potential
I'd want to get a gift for Spike, as I think he would be very difficult to please/surprise and I really like the challenge of getting difficult people gifts. Runners up would Buffy or Giles for the same reasons.

I'd like to receive from either Willow or Dawn. Both seem to really put a lot of thought into their gift giving, and I can see having a lot in common with Willow.

The only one getting a good gift from Spike would likely be Buffy herself. Anyone else is going to either be purposefully forgotten about or given rubbish.

Anya, Xander, Willow, Tara, and Dawn are all too easy to buy for, I think.

To continue this, though, what would everyone actually get the Scoobies?

Maybe Spike would be into one of those hot cocoa sets with the little marshmallows? Vampires need to stay warm, too.

Maybe Willow would like something from the Magic Shop? Cordy and/or Dawn would probably enjoy a cute jacket, some jewelry, a purse...something along those lines? For Giles, maybe an antique book (one that he doesn’t already own), or a vinyl, as we see he collects those. Anya loves money, so even thought it’s not necessarily a thoughtful gift, I could see her jumping for joy over that one.

This may sound odd, but I feel like Giles would be good at gifting...I’d probably end up with something weird but cool.

M

M

Maybe Spike would be into one of those hot cocoa sets with the little marshmallows? Vampires need to stay warm, too.

Maybe Willow would like something from the Magic Shop? Cordy and/or Dawn would probably enjoy a cute jacket, some jewelry, a purse...something along those lines? For Giles, maybe an antique book (one that he doesn’t already own), or a vinyl, as we see he collects those. Anya loves money, so even thought it’s not necessarily a thoughtful gift, I could see her jumping for joy over that one.

This may sound odd, but I feel like Giles would be good at gifting...I’d probably end up with something weird but cool.

Lol, Anya and money, the perfect gift! Oh, I do like this list! I agree that Giles would gift well. Remember the crystal ball he got Tara, and everyone else was at a loss because they barely knew her. No problem for Giles, though.

I was pondering this a little while ago and tried to make a list for everyone. I started to realize that most would probably like concert tickets of some kind or other, including Buffy. It would be a reason to take a night off and be a normal girl, things she desperately craves.

I'd probably try to appeal to the Ripper side of Giles. I think he'd actually like something swanky like a leather coat, or something similar.

Spike would get something to take all that violence out on. He really seemed to like hitting that punching bag in season 7, and there are quite a few video games that could simulate violence. Plus, he really seemed to get into that game in Angel.

IndianaSolo221

Potential
Lol, Anya and money, the perfect gift! Oh, I do like this list! I agree that Giles would gift well. Remember the crystal ball he got Tara, and everyone else was at a loss because they barely knew her. No problem for Giles, though.

I was pondering this a little while ago and tried to make a list for everyone. I started to realize that most would probably like concert tickets of some kind or other, including Buffy. It would be a reason to take a night off and be a normal girl, things she desperately craves.

I'd probably try to appeal to the Ripper side of Giles. I think he'd actually like something swanky like a leather coat, or something similar.

Spike would get something to take all that violence out on. He really seemed to like hitting that punching bag in season 7, and there are quite a few video games that could simulate violence. Plus, he really seemed to get into that game in Angel.

I could see Xander and Spike almost bonding over Call of Duty (or something of the like), but not wanting to admit to the others that they might actually have something in common.

• Haha
Reactions: M
Top Bottom