• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Send Connor some love

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
I know that Connor is one of the most hated characters from Angel.
I personally loved the Connor arc. I felt sympathy for him a lot.
I might be one of the only fans ever to have liked Connor and Cordelia's storylines (get your pitchforks).
Connor was a funny, good character who suffered at times from inconsistent writing.
Connor and Angel eventually get a bond together which is so cute and Connor is amazing in the comics like in Angel After The Fall.
So give Connor some love
Say something nice about him

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
I don't hate Connor at all, I'm not going to exaggerate and say that I adore him but I certainly don't mind watching him and I think he was a great addition to the show. I urge people to imagine they grew up in a hell dimension and then think about what they'd be like before calling Connor whiny. He's a survivor!

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Do you mean you like them together ?
The storyline didn't bother me.
I ship Cordy with Angel but it didn't bother me .

I don't hate Connor at all, I'm not going to exaggerate and say that I adore him but I certainly don't mind watching him and I think he was a great addition to the show. I urge people to imagine they grew up in a hell dimension and then think about what they'd be like before calling Connor whiny. He's a survivor!

Connor was a lot more then whiny and his back story is so compelling. I know he's not the perfect character but I love that he has flaws.

Connor is one of the purest heroes of the Buffyverse. He's a badass with a heart of gold, a teenager who grew up in a bloody hell dimension and is still mostly motivated by the greater good. He's also sweet and very lovable.

I feel so protective of him. He's my fictional son!

I love him !
He is sweet and amazing!
And people need to understand/look at his backstory before they judge him so harshly.

Priceless

Scooby
Connor was great, considering how he'd been raised. I felt so sorry for him, he'd been kidnapped by a psychopath and groomed into becoming a killing machine. It's totally understandable that he lost his mind after all he'd been through. Connor deserves lots of love :)

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
I don't understand the Connor hate. His mother died at child birth to give him life, his father wasn't able to protect him from Holt, he grew up in a hell dimension, his first love manipulated him in killing people. With half of that we would have become much much worse! He is brave and is a hero at heart so that is why I love him!

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
When I first watched Angel on air, i was a teenager, and I liked Connor, had a little crush on him. But I hadn't seen every episode so I didn't know him in context.

On my first rewatch, I didn't like Connor in season 4 at all. I like Connor in season 3, I think his attitude makes sense. In season 4 he's been manipulated too much and thus the whining. He has a few good moments, I like his interactions with Faith. He's good in season 5. The problem is the writers wrote terrible dialogue for him and didn't know what to do with his character.

MarieVampSlayer
MarieVampSlayer
Yeah somebody else had a teenage crush on Connor!
Top Bottom