• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Seth Green in "It"

Ripper666

Home sweet virtual home!
Does anybody watched "It" from Stephen King? I think it is an amazing film. Oz is playing a role. But at this time he is still a child. I really enjoyed watching it. I compared him with his later appearence in BTVS. I think both roles really fit for him. The hyperactive boy in It and the silent thinking boy in BTVS. What do you think?

PS: The actress who plays the gril in the gang is this the same actress who plays the main-role in "Ginger Snaps"?

Chosen Enemy

Losing my soul
I didn't know he was in it.
I watched it when I was little, which probably wasn't such a good idea.

Man, I didn't know that was him. I just learned that Tim Curry played Pennywise! If I wasn't so afraid of clowns, I think I'd watch that again...

Taake

Keeper of the Continuum Transfunctioner
Staff member
Black Thorn
I actually knew it was him, read it some years ago somewhere... but I'm terrified of "IT" so I will not re-watch it to see him in it sadly :D

ItMustBeBunnies

Bugger off, you brolly!
Sineya
I've known it was him for ages. I first saw that movie when I was like 6 or something. It most definitely is the source of my clown fear, lol. But, I still love it, I have actually been thinking about watching it again lately. I have it on dvd but I have no damn idea where it is, I'm gonna have to search for it. I love the book aswell :)

PS: The actress who plays the gril in the gang is this the same actress who plays the main-role in "Ginger Snaps"?
Yep. Emily Perkins is her name :) She plays the crazy fangirl Becky in Supernatural aswell :)

Last edited:
R
Ripper666
yes, forgott her name! So crazzy to see her first as adult and than as a child!

Ripper666

Home sweet virtual home!
Chosen Enemy said:
I watched it when I was little, which probably wasn't such a good idea.
Taake said:
but I'm terrified of "IT"
ItMustBeBunnies said:
It most definitely is the source of my clown fear
Willow My Love said:
If I wasn't so afraid of clowns, I think I'd watch that again...
Oh yeah the clown was really, I was feared too! I wished he could appear a little bit more often in the film. He was really good played. As we see, such films promote the "clown fear". Maybe that's one reason why there are less and less circuses on the world ;D. I have to think about the scary clown everytime I see the Ronald McDonalds clown! :D

W
Willow My Love
YOU ARE SO MEAN! I just screamed seeing that! :(
ItMustBeBunnies
ItMustBeBunnies
Ahhhhh! Dude, you are so evil for posting that picture! lol

HisMrs

Scooby
Sineya
Yep, I remember Seth in this movie. In fact when he first showed up on BtVS I remember thinking "Hey, I know him... He was in IT!" LOL

Tim Curry is brilliant in that movie. The whole cast is great, but I loved Tim Curry... He effectively scares the hell outta me in this movie!

L

Living Dead Boy

Yep, I remember Seth in this movie. In fact when he first showed up on BtVS I remember thinking "Hey, I know him... He was in IT!" LOL

Tim Curry is brilliant in that movie. The whole cast is great, but I loved Tim Curry... He effectively scares the hell outta me in this movie!
Oz AND Tim Curry in the same movie? Wow I gotta check that out. I got love for Tim too, I mean after all, he is the one and only Dr. Frank-N-Furter. ;)

Ripper666

Home sweet virtual home!
It's a little bit funny. I connect "it" always with Buffy The Vampire Slayer. It's because Seth Green plays in the film and the radioplay is spoken by the german synchron-voice of James Marsters. So I always have the impression that Spike tells me the book. That's so cool and confusing too! Then I have to think at the film and remeber at Oz. Then I think now I know something about his childhood just because he was a child in the film. Of course that's wrong but I still love "it".

I
InsaneMystic
Spike's dub voice is so common on German TV! pretty much every show and lots of films makes me go "hey, that's Spike's voice!" sooner or later! :D

SlayerFest

Wiley Dairy Gnome
Black Thorn
Haha whoa, I didn't realize that. And yeah that girl from Ginger Snaps is Emily Perkins. It also took me ages to find out that Tim Curry played Pennywise.

Pike

Sunnydale Alumni
Yeah! Ive always been a Seth Green fan! The girl playing Beverly goes on to act in Ginger Snaps and Juno.. but Seth Green and Tim Curry always stood out in my mind.. well, besides the headlining cast of adults. Seth goes on to do Cant Hardly Wait and other things. I think ive always been watching him.

I have an IT tattoo on my leg as well. Im a geek for that book!!

R
Ripper666
Great tatt! I am a huge fan of the book too!
M
Mr Giles
[No message]

Jules

Bite Me
Black Thorn
This film is the reason I have such a clown phobia! I didn't realise he was in it and I won't be watching it to refresh my memory lol

Mr Trick

Scooby
This film is the reason I have such a clown phobia! I didn't realise he was in it and I won't be watching it to refresh my memory lol
I didn't know he was in it and will be watching it again to refresh my memory!;)

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
I saw IT last year I think. And I was like "ooh! Seth Green!" lol. He wore glasses, totally adorable. Seeing IT as an adult, Pennywise didn't scare me, I just find clowns too ridiculous.

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
Pennywise is without doubt the scariest thing to ever grace this earth. They're remaking the film as well, with Will Poulter as Pennywise and directed by Cary Fukunaga.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Yeah, and thought he did a strong job with the recent version of Jane Erye too.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Pennywise is without doubt the scariest thing to ever grace this earth. They're remaking the film as well, with Will Poulter as Pennywise and directed by Cary Fukunaga.
Wow, I would watch that. Poulter's a promising actor and I like the director too. The story is worth an updating too.

Athena
Athena
That first season of True Detective he directed was amazing IMO.

Whitecandy

Townie
Sineya
IT is one of my favourite films, I am so scared of clowns but it is so good :eek: 'Beep beep Richie' (Seth's character) was one of my favourite characters too! I had no idea that Beverley was played by Emily Perkins, I love Ginger Snaps. how have I only just found this out?! I also didn't know it was being remade.

Oh okay thanks for the update :)

Spanky
Spanky
None of the remake information above is correct. It's all changed.
Top Bottom