• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Sexy Lindsay

Priceless

Scooby
Lindsey is sexy. He's good looking, but he's got that extra soemthing that makes him sexy. It's all in the attitude. I wouldn't take him home to mother, but for a night . . . :D

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Yep Im a fan of his voice and looks. I love him in the Librarians too. I gotta check out some of his other shows. Im glad he was a returning character in Angel.

Taake

Kissing Toast
Staff member
Black Thorn
Not really. Something about him makes me feel like I always want to tell him to go take a shower.

Nix
Nix
Hahahahahaha too funny!!!
Octavia
Octavia
I looks like he would smell rugged...

Taaroko

Gunner of the USS Buffy/Angel
Oh yes. Lindsey is the sexiest man in the Buffyverse after Angel(us), whether he's clean-cut in his suit like in S1 or all long-haired and flannel-clad like in S5. And his voice is sexy on its own. I don't even like country music, but I could listen to Christian Kane sing for hours.

I bet he smells like the Mountain Lodge candle.

I sent that thread to my folklore professor. She absolutely loved it. (Also I have that candle and bought one for my best friend for her bridal shower present, to comfort her when her mountain man husband wasn't home.)

Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
Lol that tumblr feed was hilarious...

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Lindsey singing is everything. Like @PaulParmar1 said evrything is perfect about him even his more veil side and how he is always conflicted about it. Complex characters are always the best and also this:

Yes he's everything ;)!!!
Miss u btw I'll be back Saturday tho hehe

MarieVampSlayer
MarieVampSlayer
I'm counting the days!!!
Top Bottom