• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Sharing my own banner art (2)

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
How about making a Xander set ? Will be a first for me ;)
Personally, I think I outdid myself with this one - you're lucky I didn't just take it for myself ;)

T8is4vP.png
frmk9ZR.png

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Okay, apparently I wasn't done for the day, so I whipped up a quick combo for myself - technically the combo I've used the past few days wasn't meant to be permanent but just a stand-in for when I finished that icon I desperately wanted. But since that didn't work out - no decent image to use - I made this instead.

sslGNCA.png
xGP1UJy.png

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Since I recently watched (and fell in love with) Person of Interest, I decided to make some banners. I will for sure make more in the future, but for now enjoy some of my beautiful favorite character, the man in the suit.

saIMwCq.png

NfRLePz.png

LDAhg3f.png

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Anyone else you like in the show ?

Puppet
Puppet
Definitely, and they'll come here eventually :)

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
It's rare enough for me to do something other than Buffy art, so I'll just post it here instead of starting a brand new thread that will wind up in the cemetery after, like 6 posts (that has happened to me twice now, btw) - hope that's OK.

My newest desktop background, using the most viewed photo from each episode of S2 from the screencaps website I use :)

xDFKVdq.png

nightshade
nightshade
At the top of The Bronze there's a thread for not Buffy art :)

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Made some concept art banners for a story I'm working on, where Cordelia isn't killed in the Wish!Verse and is the one to break Anyanka's amulet, leaving her remembering everything that happened when she returns to her own world. Hopefully it'll help to keep me inspired so I don't get writer's block. Again. :(

JhCDnaa.png

2sph2dz.png

CIfBKCE.png

Edit: Yes, Spike is in the story. It's Spuffy, just with Cordelia as the main character :p

BrendanT
BrendanT
PUPPET! these are excellent you have talent with blending images together that fit a composition that looks stunning to look at. The colouring really fits the ambience and narration. :) WELL DONE!!!!!

whatdBuffyDo

Scooby
Sineya
I really like your choice of scenes and how you blend them into each other! Many of your work represent different contexts from the show and they are apparent right away! 😊
Some of my favourites: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9]
Can't wait to see more!

Top Bottom