• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Showing a Link to a piece of fan fiction

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Several times I have asked to have the word, 'Completed' added to the title when I have finished a piece of fan fiction.
I have been told to add a link to the story, then told off or reprimanded for not giving a link. However when I said I don't know how to give a link none of the Staff Members would tell me how to find a link to the story.
I saw on, 'Can someone please delete my comment' in Angel Investigations that Buffy Summers (reply#13) stated to give the number in the top right of the post. I looked at my story but found there was no number at the top right of the post, the highest number (on the page) is the post number ie #1, when I ran the pointer over that post number I get a 6 or 7 figure number, is that the link to the post?
If not I won't bother asking again. I'll put my question in the too hard for me to find, basket. I'll endeavour to write shorter fan fics in future so I can add the word, 'completed' at the time of writing.

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
Here I have clicked post #1 of one of your fics, then copied the link to the page (from the browser)

Link to post:

F87F9E7B-87A5-4209-ABAD-46A7ABBC9301.jpeg

However, if you just want to add the link to the fic, it should be enough to copy the browser link (which will take us to the story) rather than a specific post.

Link to thread:
Demons or Aliens, Which is Wych

We need a link so that we know which story you wish to be marked completed.

Edit: @Spanky it is Buffy season 5 and I love it

Spanky
Spanky
what is that ghastly color scheme you have!!
Top Bottom